What is the probability of detection? 2017, Horizon

Hey. I thought it would not be necessary. But now I must to ask.

I used Horizon for modding one single achievement. I deserved it honestly (50+ hours of boosting online), but it was glitched… It does not matter.

What do I have?

• Only one online achievement was modified in the profile (~ 70000 Gs are legal)
  • The time stamp is set, with the milliseconds (0, 3, 7 last value)
  • For a long time I was in this online game, then
    > -disconnecting the cable
    > -modification (about a minute)

-connecting to Xbox Live
    -immediately again in the game online

• ALL THIS TIME I HAVE BEEN ONLINE on my Xbox ONE

Question 1: What is the probability of detection?
Question 2: If they purposefully check the profile (for any reason) - is it possible to detect modding marks?

Thank you. A week already I do not sleep. Answer please.

It is going to be impossible to estimate the likelihood of being cought without adequate statistics. A few users personal experience is not enough. And if microsoft improves the detection system, any stats from before will be invalid.

It is really impossible to give you a remotly accurate number. All I can say is that it is not unlikely for your achievements to be reset sooner or later, no matter how many achievements you unlock.

I’ve been looking for information on various forums for a long time. Including the forum Xbox. Undoubtedly a large number of banned players. But all this was many years ago. And every case of modding was very impudent. Therefore, I thought that they paid little attention to the old console and suppressed only the most notable. Of course I can be wrong. I just wonder how the situation is now, in 2017. Are there cases of a ban of old users? (I’m not talking about those who put themselves +5000, 10,000, 15 … GS at a time)

It is an automated system that flags accounts, not individuals. As long as xbox 360 has xbox live microsoft will enforce their ToS.

I am not an microsoft insider, I don’t know exactly how they figure it out and enforce. If you care at all about your achievements you should not mod them. If you already have, it can take months to get caught, so don’t think you are safe.

They can even come out of the woodwork a couple of years later and take away your gs, you will have to struggle with this one internally as it’s just like a lottery and one day your number will be up… :disappointed_relieved: