What the f*ck is going on with WeMod?

I have been having issues with this site for awhile, I was originally a subscribed member to CH but was suggested by a freind to give WeMod a shot. For a long time it was pretty damned good, then I started noticing things that I really don’t care for. I get requesting Trainers that haven’t been implemented & they want people to Request games to see if theres enough fans out the for the game, But to ask for requests to Trainers that are already available to games that it takes like 2000 requests to get in the first place is downright idiocy & will just drive fans back to CheatHappens or some other one. The only reason I chose this app in the first place was its got a mobile app, but seeing as I can only use the trainers for as long as it takes for the next update to a game I am starting to think I should go back to CheatHappens. At least you don’t have to beg for Trainers to be updated there

2 Likes

I’m not exactly understanding the issue, are you saying you don’t like the fact that you have to vote for an update?

Ok, bye, seems you made up your mind already.

That game was never voted for in the first place, MAF transferred it from his site. The trainer was released while the game was still EA whereas CH didn’t release a trainer until it hit 1.0. I’m sorry you are unhappy with the way we do things but the trainer has had less than 600 total uses in over a year so it is not our highest priority. We will update as soon as we can.

1 Like

Admittedly, lesser played games aren’t having much better luck presently. I’m still waiting on an update to Empyrion since January. MaF has a r/l job now and his site has pretty much died - the community has definitely died on the site - chat is pretty much always sitting on zero. I know very few people who play the game so getting vote’s just WILL NOT HAPPEN… so I can see that the trainer won’t get updated. I guess I can see where DesiredPotato is coming from. Basically to get enough votes to actually get action on a trainer to keep it updated you need the numbers and populatiry of that game to have any chance of it being addressed. Those that subscribe and go Pro are relying on a games popularity are basically paying money in “hopes” that, yes you get more perks being pro but its a gamble if a game actually gets updated due to popular/not popular demand.
Want a list? very few people play games like Empyrion, Out Of Reach, Life is Feudal, Planet Nomads, Farlight Explorers, Survisland, Hold Your Own, Evospace, Novus Inceptio, Savage Lands, Salt, etc… good luck getting any votes “Enough” to cover an actual action to have a trainer updated if it does.
At least on MaFs site there was a trainer request forum and he usually addressed it (prior the merge at least…) since the merge, the sites died - so pretty much nothing gets done for us smaller gamers who play the alternate games. I posted a thread in WeMod regarding Empyrion… last few days i’ve literally been watching it disappear down the list and still watching it step further down with the list of the other posts. I personally feel sorry for those ppl who play these type of backwater games who are paying subscription for pro if that’s the way this is being approached.

2 Likes

I agree with @Wuulfebear. Apparently those “less popular games” will never have a chance to release trainer or updates. I think this model can be improved, because in the end it just attracting those “popular” games players and turn away other types

1 Like

Ive noticed that the goal number has also gone up across all games, which is sad, and the ones that have hit goal havnt been made, like Persona. I actually installed a free cheat engine and am able to create trainers that find very simple things like floating numbers and real numbers like health and gold. Im a software engineer IRL and honestly didnt realize how easy it was to find simple values. It does take a good amount of time though, so I assume the delay is because there isnt a lot of people working on the trainers anymore

I do appreciate the fact that they make the trainers free after they’ve hit goal, but am always hesitant to vote because its not guaranteed to be made, but none the less appreciate the work done. You just need more creators!

1 Like

i need to figure out how to make my own trainer’s… Maf’S pretty much not doing em anymore - at least he’s literally never on his site that i can see… and here… the games i play… subsistance, novus inceptio, empyrion, etc etc… this fkn place won’t ever make updates for those games…

1 Like

No he isn’t on his site much because he is here now. And actually he moved and is having problems with his internet for about almost 2 weeks now