What was the first game you ever used WeMod with?

Mine was Age of Empires 2 (not the definitive edition). I was surprised at the difference of how many achievements there were between the two editions. It just stinks how buggy the original game is and crashes which makes achievement hunting a drag lol.

2 Likes

It was so long ago now, but as far as I remember, I first used WeMod on the three Bioshock games back-to-back. I think the reason I looked for cheats was because I wanted to accelerate the grind to unlock my character’s abilities (aka “Plasmids”, as the game calls them).

1 Like

IIRC it was TheHunter Call of the wild,
i joined late to the party and couldn’t get enough cash/xp to buy equipment because the dev’s closed the railroad exploit. i was so frustrated 'cause the game has a slow start to it

1 Like

It wasn’t a WeMod cheat initially, but my first standard cheating app for a game was for Frostpunk. For WeMod itself…probably Stellaris.

1 Like

For me it was Darkest Dungeon.No way i would’ve ever finished if i had to manage both the health and stress levels of the characters on my own.

1 Like

Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot! Fun game, but got repetitive after a while, and really didn’t want to have to grind the Battle of Gods DLC

1 Like

subsistence

1 Like

Stardew Valley. Lost count of how many times I’ve started new games on it, wanted to play around with cheats on my most recent one. :blush:

1 Like

Is it sad that I don’t even recall what my first game with wemod was?

1 Like

I think BioShock Infinite was the first I used. I still use that game for testing WeMod since it loads so quickly.

1 Like

Mine was Shadow of the Tomb Raider.

1 Like

Mad Max

1 Like

I could not beat the Red Fox missions without the cheats @______@

Lol.

borderlands

1 Like

So late to the party! ;(

I first used WeMod with Red Dead Redemption 2. I am awful with shooting in any sort of game, and I prefer just the story to anything else, so the trainer helped me out loads. :blush:

1 Like

@Veloxia - Because we didn’t have any cheats for Goat Simulator? :joy:

My first game, I use WeMod was Craftopia. The second Game Satisfactory. I uses it for one reason: Kreativ Mode! Building without geting harmed! :wink:

1 Like

@DickerOnkel - Welcome to the community! And that is definitely a good reason :slight_smile:

@Veloxia - Yeah I agree about the story. Those games out there that require you to waste time grinding to continue really benefit from WeMod. When I first started using it I felt kind of bad I wasn’t taking the time to… Git gud lol… but when you have over 5k games and you want to experience the story (which is the most important part of games imo) of them all I don’t feel so bad anymore haha

1 Like

It was Diablo 2: Resurrected

Hey thanks for answering. Glad to see this question is still being seen :slight_smile:

I haven’t gotten the Resurrected one yet. Did they do a good job?