Whatsss up!

Hey WEMOD community :v::v::metal::metal:. this is my first post, and I just want to say a few things. first I had no idea that something like infinity actually existing, Iโ€™ve heard of mod/hack sites that promises to work and bla bla bla. but nothing like this, infinity is the most clean looking, user friendly, and best modding software Iโ€™ve seen so far, that actually WORKS!!! And I cant wait for all the new games that will come in the future!!!:grinning::grinning:

The only question I have is, will infinity work with different game engines like origin and blizzard???

4 Likes

Infinity will but not necessarily the trainer. If the game is available on steam,99% of the time the trainer will be made for the steam version. And the word you are looking for is DRM, not game engine.

2 Likes

Welcome

Infinity will work for other DRM sources but the majority of trainers are made for the steam version.

2 Likes

welky! if a trainer is requested by many usually gets compatibility with other versions, saw it a few times already, even one got compatibility with a windows store version

2 Likes

well iโ€™m pretty sure origin is an exception, because thatโ€™s were battlefield 1 is

Infinity works for all platforms.

1 Like

We have trainers for BF1 and BF4 so Origin is no exception.

1 Like

Yupp origin works cuz I have a couple games from origin that work with infinity

1 Like