When will the cheats be made for x game?!?1

I will tell you when. The cheat requests list that i am seeing now

https://www.wemod.com/cheat-requests

is full of games that are known to be “difficult” or “time-consuming” to hack. What i mean by this is their game engines are hard (because of their design) to make a proper hack for without doing some extensive debugging. Most of these games are ignored,retired or made lazy-ass cheats for by other groups which i believe is why these games are getting funded more than the average normal games.

Let me give you some examples
Grand Theft Auto IV (has encrypted values/xlive)
Northgard (had encrypted values, the other group made a trainer for display values so it was worthless lmao)
Payday 2 (thierry did an incredible job on it, even now other groups have given up)
Don’t Starve Together
Hotline Miami (Annoying game engine)
Geometry Dash (mindfak to hack)
and so on

What this means is that i (and other staff) has to work longer on these games to make a trainer so be patient. I also have to update and focus on new game releases and most people obviously don’t know that(especially the ones who requested them) so it takes sometime to complete these requests.

I hope this puts an end to the silly threads saying we’re being overrun and requests are useless, it’s a lie because nowhere else are these games even being considered and here at wemod, we’re releasing them for free!. I can jack up wemod’s release count if i start releasing for games like Colony Survival and Majesty 2 Collection (it takes 5 minutes to do games like these lol).

2 Likes

Oooh. This is good to know! I’ve always wondered why it was a pain in the rear to find some good and working cheats for Hotline Miami. I do appreciate the time and effort you and the other devs put into these trainers, as well as the infinity app devs too! :slight_smile:

1 Like