Where the heck has unknown_v2 disappeared to?

I’m a little concerned about @unknown_v2 hasn’t been seen since May. Has anyone from WeMod Staff try to contact him via e-mail, skype or some type of messenger. I’m just worried he might of run off or got into some trouble…I hope his ok and he comes back soon…

:heart: @unknown_v2 hope you come back soon.

Its actually been about a year and he has moved on was more active with horizon
Rumor has it he was gonna do some updates

Oh dang well hopefully he’ll come back or some other trainer creator may take over his work…here’s hoping… I know some of his trainers where great, a lot of people love his trainers…I would love to see the ones his done be updated, like GTA V and Payday 2…just examples

1 Like

Payday 2 doesn’t need to be updated but he is going to update GTA V in the next week or so. Making trainers isn’t something he is interested in though which is why you don’t see him around anymore.

Moved on with his life, can’t say i blame him. It’s tiring work with little appreciation

2 Likes

@STN if it helps i appreciate ya you made most of the trainers for the games i play

1 Like

Oh dude wtf ? You know we appreciate you and your work you talk silly sometimes
NOW GET MAKING SOME TRAINERS ! hahaha

2 Likes

@STN I love your trainers. Your always improving them whenever you can, I’m always happy when you give your time to create trainers, same with all the other trainer makers on WeMod, also @Chris, @frank, @Zach for guiding us when we ask questions.

1 Like

I’m with the others @STN, I most certainly appreciate and admire your work! Like @Seprent said, you’ve created trainers for the games I play most often. There will always be entitled wankers that think the world owes them something, and they are the non-stop whiners who gripe the most to get attention. If a trainer isn’t updated within two minutes, they’ll be demanding it be addressed instead of simply playing another game.

Unfortunately, there’s a lot of that in the world, pedantic morons who want someone to wipe their rear all the time. In the end, I simply do my best to ignore that ilk, and appreciate those who are worth something, who contribute and make and effort in life. Still, it can be hard, I’ve been known to put others in their place if pushed too far myself. Last time I went shopping, some woman was griping at the register, so I asked her “Why do you think anyone owes you anything, what makes you so special, eh?” She just gave me a dirty look. Of course, I was devastated…hahaha, NOT! Respect is earned, not simply a given.

Rock on @STN, and may all who stand in your way be as dust in the wind!

1 Like