Why Won't Horizon Start Up?

yeah thats it.

now its back to doing the hznasm.exe - Application Error
And i think it isnt fully installing all the files back into the sandbox folder like its supposed too cuz i clicked on the horizon folder and double clicked on it and it said this folder is empty WTF???

hmm. This is really strange. Providing you have followed every step correctly, you shouldnā€™t be having an issue. If you know how to manually check you system info, as stated above. please screenshot.

Im working on making this easier right now.

can u give me a link to download the thiing to where i can take screenshots plz. and yeahā€¦ tell me about it.

To take a screenshot, just press Function Printscreen than paste into Paint.

Wait huh??

A screenshot, a picture of your screen:

You can download Gyazo by going to: Welcome to Gyazo : Seriously Instant Screen-Grabbing

Which is a screen capturing device.
He wants you to do this to see the error you get on your screen.

Download this:
System info
Run it and copy the contents of the box to here

Yes, that and his system info. See if there is anything od about it.

Your not running a RAID setup are you?

Nah, Oh and btw everytime I do a screenshot the loading screen of the pic freezes.

Windows Vista Home Premium
System Pack 1
Manufacturer Toshiba
Model: Satelite L305
Rating:
Processor: Not Available

Is this the screen you want or something else?

Still does the same hznasme error. Dude I seriously give up. Iā€™ve tried for 6 hours to get it working. Its not going to. Ehhhhh Jael your going to have to enjoy the program for me brah.

Oh and I downloaded that sysinfo thing and norton said threat found and deleted it.

I still havenā€™t fixed itā€¦

This is soo dumb :anguished: ahhhā€¦

Dude, you just posted 5 times in a row. Next time, just edit your previous post, because that is considered spammingā€¦

you right.

do you have a another PC or laptop you can try and see if it ll work on that if it does then thereā€™s defo something that isn t allowing horizon to run on your PC

Creelum is right, Try and use another pc.

I have norton myself, 2011. Great program but it did detect a SONAR threat on horizon. I added to exception and it was fine. Removed exception and it still was fine.

considering the problem you are having, I guess i could mod the stuff for you untill we have this worked out. I can only do free member feature tho, Otherwise, purchase diamond, and ill than do diamond features for you. PLEASE NOTE: im only doing this as he is having issues. Im not doing this to bypass diamond or anything for him. Only so he can have horizon mods.UNTILL his issue is resolved.

Let me know Laylay

Hey yo thatā€™s really nice of you brah but umm no I donā€™t have another PC just this Toshiba Laptopā€¦ Iā€™ll keep trying.

And yeah I have Norton 360 I added it to search exception and Sonar exceptionā€¦ But it even says in the error something about xenocodeā€¦ Something about this virtual appliance encountered an error or something like thatā€¦ :confused:

Actually I tried itā€¦ Now its just saying horizon has stopped workingā€¦

What compatibility mode should I run it in?

For me everytime I click on the xenocodes folder. Then Sandbox. Then Horizon. Then 2.0.1.3. Then 2011.06.16T01.28 folderā€¦ Nothing is there. Shouldnā€™t there be a Nature and Virtual Folder in that? Cuz when I load up Horizon those two folders appear but when the error boxes come up they go away? I may have found the problemā€¦

Guess what I found in the manifests folder in xenocode/horizon?
I found this file called hznasm.exeā€¦ Interesting because I remember that error box starting with hznasmā€¦ Now if only I can fix it ā€¦ Somehowā€¦
What does it mean when Horizon comes up with 62k memory in task manager??

ok,

No Comparability mode is needed.
In Xenocode, 2.0.1.3 Should be empty.
hznasm is a process of horizon. Nothing od there.

I cant understand why horizon is not working for you. You either have something od in your operating system or there is something not supported in horizon.
Ill contact cheater, im sure he will come in, read the posts and know straight away.

Im sorry i couldnā€™t help you.

Its alright but after like 4 days of researching. Still no progress its getting really annoying ya know. I just wish it would work.

Yes, I would like it to work for you too. I have contacted Cheater, Hopefully he will get in here and fix it. Although, a horizon pro should have already got onto this, Days ago.
:cry: Not sure what Sweat and Ellie are doing.

Do you not think he checks the forums? This error message is the least of his worries when he has a whole server that people canā€™t connect to. Iā€™ll see if I can find a fix for this.

Sorry man, with all these Offline Issues, Iā€™ve not checked any threads, been doing research with Ash Chillz and Ellie!

This thread is a week old. Started before the server issue. I PMā€™ed him before that issue started. So, it doesnā€™t matter. I know one person compared to the majority of xboxmb is not worth concentrating on. My point is, Horizon pro Should have at-least tried by now. Considering their role.

Post above reply:
Yeh thatā€™s cool. But as i said, its a week old, And i know you guys do a good job in the support area.

Im just disappointed that hours of my researching couldnā€™t help laylay here. Its an odd problem. If everything has been done correctly and im not missing anything.