WILD HEARTS Cheats and Trainer for EA

im well aware of that. the game isnt on gamepass EA and micros have a deal and allow some games through it but still have to be downloaded on EA. So even tho i found it on gamepass i still have to get it on EA.

i go to wemod click play takes it a while but then says ā€œwe are having trouble finding/starting your gameā€

Will there be a trainer for Xbox since Wild Hearts is now on Game Pass?

Game pass just forces you to download it from EA so there will not be a separate trainer.

That being said, how do we get the mods to show up in our game save from pc to xbox? Or does the game not cross save at all?

Hello guys,
I facing frame rate drop issue on Wild Hearts on EA App while using WeMod, it drop to 12-30 fps after play for 40 - 60 mins. When I play without WeMod I got 59-60 fps all the time.

Any other guys have same problem as me?

My PC specs:
CPU: Intel Corei9 9900X
RAM: 32 GB
GPU: GeForce RTX 2080Ti

1 Like

With the ā€œHand cannon wonā€™t overheatā€ option on, it should let increase gauge to max so u can use the special move

Hello? Anyone reading this?

Hi, the trainer works in online play, Iā€™m scared Iā€™m gonna get banned or something. If I use loot multiplier, infinite health water, infinite stamina, 100% crit, will my team get the same effect or just me?

Please, i need this,