Will I get VAC Banned in L4D1 for using this?

Hi, Is my first time using this cheat. L4D1 is dead so is hard to find lobbies to play surival. So I decided to use this on a local server. Will I get VAC banned?

Thanks.

PS: By the way, I’ve used the launch parameter “-insecure” but I don’t know if it works on this games, cause it didn’t notified me about that when I opened the game, so I’m a bit worried.

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

As with all trainers (or at least 99.9% of them), you will only ever be banned for using them if you attempt to use the trainer in online game modes, such as multiplayer and co-op.

Sometimes trainers will work on private servers running from your own PC for the host of that server, but we don’t give any guarantee that it will work. This is normally fine, just as long as you don’t connect to any official servers run by the game developer itself.

Game developers don’t care about you cheating in single player game modes or private, single player servers running from your PC, because you’re only “ruining” the intended game experience for yourself and not others.

In short - don’t try to use cheats in official online game modes and you should be fine.