Will WeMod Ever Add A Trainer For Weed Shop 2

Ive Voted With All My Tokens But Is There Any Other Way For Them To Make It Besides tokens Ive Looked Everywhere For Weed shop 2 cheats But Its Either Really sketch Or A Virus And Id Love To See them make a trainer for this game been useing it since infinity came out.

If the game reaches the minimum required amount of votes we will look into adding cheats for it. The game isn’t overly popular though, 300 reviews in 18 months and none of the recent ones are good.

the minimum is 2000 it will never get there ill buy pro pls

If you buy pro you get more points which in turn you can put into more votes for the game!

Get PRO then we talk.

yo just rememberd this post what about now man

Nothing has changed. The game still needs to be voted for.

bruh he said get pro and well talk

that games never getting 2000 votes you cant progress in the game after a certin point whatever man

You disappeared. I downloaded the game, joked around with @N1ceToMeetYou how you would not buy it but if you did, i would make the trainer.

I’ll try to make the trainer anyway but i don’t have that kind of time anymore, busy updating games now.

I know a couple other people who play it but it would be lit if it only had 2 options anything at all - Thank you. Also it dont need to be done anytime soon so take your time

So you’re saying there’s not a ‘high’ chance of it happening? You can be blunt Chris.

3 Likes