Windows Phone Achievements

Has anyone figured out how to hack Windows Phone Achievements at all? I’ve tried with Horizon, Le Fluffie & Profile Editor with no luck… I’ve searched all over the internet for answers and can’t find any… Only people talking of others hacking their achievements but nothing on how they did it…

Any help on this would be much appreciated.

1 Like

I don’t think there is a way to mod Windows Phone Achievements using Horizon. At the very least, you can probably mod the Xbox games achievements on your Windows Phone since they stack with Xbox Achievements. I hope I answered your question.

Also, welcome to the community! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks for responding. How would I go about modding the Windows Phone Games achievements on Windows Phone exactly?

Keen to learn as much as I can relative noob at this stuff…

1 Like

Generally, modding your achievements is risky because you can get perma banned from Xbox Live or even console banned if not done carefully. With that said, to use Horizon’s Achievement Unlocker you can just move your profile to a flash drive then mod it in Horizon like you would anything else.

Unfortunately, games that are only on the Windows Phone cannot be modified with Horizon, only Achievements for games that are also on Xbox can be modified. Also, make sure the Xbox games on your Windows Phone show up on your played games list on your Xbox Achievements list before doing anything with Horizon.

If you have any questions about the process, here’s a thread about Horizon’s profile editor for reference: How do you use account editor. If you have any other questions about this, please post back here and I’ll try and help you out.

Happy modding!

1 Like

Yeah, i’ve no issue modding Xbox 360 achievements… But its the Windows Phone ones that i’m trying to unlock… The game in question is Age of Empires: Castle Siege… Its on Windows 10, Windows Phone, iPhone and Android…

I’m playing it both on PC and Windows Phone… But the game is shutting down in 2 weeks and i’m not going to have enough time to finish the achievement properly… So i’m simply looking to unlock it another way… I know people are hacking Windows Phone games achievements but I have no idea how they are doing it.

1 Like

Oh, since the game you’re trying to mod achievements for isn’t on Xbox at all, there is no tool within Horizon that would be of any use.

I searched pretty thoroughly myself and any method I came across was ancient and long been patched. Maybe you can find a save game that has all achievements unlocked and copy it to your phone?

I have an Android phone not Windows, but the process should be very similar to downloading .apk files in order to mod games. As last resorts, if you’re up for them, hex editors or rootkits for your phone may be options.

I hope I was of some use :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

The game is linked via account… I’ve tried Cheat Engine and that doesn’t work at all… The game shuts down in a week now and i’m getting desperate to find a way to get this last achievement… If I had just 2 more days with this game I wouldn’t have to do this at all.

1 Like