[WIP] Warhammer 40k: Space Marines Editor

Ok here is my Editor I have for the game so far, currently only mods Ammo and Fury (Not sure if it works as I haven’t tested it).

To best use the Editor extract your smauto.sav file from the save and load that (it will still load in the Editor either way but the values might not be correct).

Splash Screen:

Open Me

Editor:

Open Me

NOTE: If the value of your Ammo is #/0 then leave the 0 alone (that means it doesn’t have the reload option and all the ammo is already in the clip). Unless you know you have a weapon that is low on ammo and you only have the ammo that’s left in your clip.

DOWNLOAD v1.1:

Open Me

Password:

360haven.com

Warhammer 40k Space Marines Editor v1.1.rar

VIRUS SCAN: VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

Credit to feudalnate for PackageIO.dll

PS - I still don’t know if the game has a checksum so please let me know ASAP!

nice work mate!

Looks great. I’ll probably give the game and the editor a try later, but I appreciate the work that you put into that and you making it available. Please keep us posted about any updates or glitches you run into. Thanks (and I’ll hit the thanks button also)

Wikid man! Loving this game so far and this will help me in my next run! :smiley:

I’m getting the following error msg:
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index

Same here, guess this doesn’t work

means he used a search and the search reached the end of the file without finding the string

its passworded the rara file is passworded

Please learn how to read…

I managed to figure out how to use this tool if there are anyone that still have this game. The error you are reffering to above you only get at the start of some missions when the weapons have been reset or changed.

1. Just play until the first checkpoint and when the game saves you can exit and modify the save using Horizon Tool.
  2. Extract the save from Horizon into a folder and make a backup of that just in case.
  3. Open the Space Marines Editor and import your save.
  4. Now Mod your ammo but do not exceed 3 digits. (Example 999) If you exceed this number the game for some reason cannot find your save to continue with the campaign.
  5. Remember not to mod the clip size if the weapon does not have a reload.
  6. Save your file and exit the editor.
  7. Before importing the modded file back to your USB in Horison. First Delete the existing files on the USB stick. Overwrite sometimes make the file unreadable when starting up the game.
  8. Now import the modded file back onto the USB with Horizon.
    :sunglasses: Before you exit use the Resign, Rehash and Save function in Horizon.

Hope this helps!

Could someone please reupload the editor and post the link. I really want to use it but the mediafire.com link does not work anymore. Thanks.

Direct download link from 360Haven.

Download

What’s the use in having a splash screen for this…? You’re obviously not connecting to a server in the background or loading assets…

Thank You a whole lot! It works!

Nice work genius! Those two links are deleted! WTF man?

can not download so link is show Invalid or Deleted File.