Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Ok ,i get it

game has an update

game itself has an update

game itself has an update,and i canā€™t toggle zero weight

The Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Post patch, the following mods do not seem to work for me anymore:

1. Super Damage
  2. Attack Multiplier
  3. Defense Multiplier

Not that I used these often, except to do some title grinding, but figured I would report in.

Newest update now crashes the game after clicking Continue. Just a few days ago it was working fine. Game works if started without WeMod. I am running an old version of the game.

Work great for patch 1.11, but thereā€™s some things that can be better.
Ingame lvl max is now 300 but the edit level cheat wonā€™t drag you past lvl 150.
Ingame max virtue is now 150 but no edit virtue codes canā€™t rise yours after lvl 99.
And the max drop rate & rarity doesnā€™t seem to affect the drop of news secrets scrolls from boss (maybe thoses news items arenā€™t affect by the drop chances ?)

Anyway, thank you a lot for all the good work.

today they dropped the new DLC/update , this is a post to inform you guys that many mods are no longer working

Changes:

Thank you for the update.

Work great for patch 1.21, but thereā€™s still some room for improvement.

Ingame max moral is now 30 but the max moral cheat doesnā€™t go after lvl 25.
Ingame max virtue is now 150 but all edit virtue codes doesnā€™t rise highter than lvl 99.

As always, thanks for the good work.

1 Like

Changes:

Can you explain how to use damage multiplier since one hit kills is broken? I canā€™t figure it out, thanks for your hard work!

Changes:

2 Likes

Iā€™m having a major issue since the latest update. I maxed out all my virtue levels to 99. I loaded the save and all my levels got updated correctly. I then beat the boss of a level and went to a loading screen to the next area and the game crashes before the next cutscene/area can load. This happens every time continuously. I canā€™t load the save at all anymore. Does this have to do with my 99 in all levels? Can anyone confirm that their game broke after maxing out all levels?

EDIT: Nevermind, got it working. I just had to verify file integrity in Steam. It recovered 1 file that seems to have been damaged by using WeMod I guess. I can load the game safely and keep all my levels.

after the 3rd DLC release, some mods doesnt work

After 3rd DLC Iā€™m not able to level up. It definitely is from setting my virtues higher than normal levels would allow. If I lower them at the reset parameters (NPC guy in hidden village) to a certain cutoff Iā€™m able to start increasing and leveling them again. I know the game was just updated so all the mods are broken, just bringing this one up because itā€™s probably easy to overlook.

Changes:

Hi! The cheats are not updated, I explain myself:

Stats limit on cheats are 99, but right now the game allows to put stats way above (right now I can put stats on 175 without cheats, but once I activate them they go back to 99)

Level limit with cheats is 150, but with the updates and dlcā€™s right now is, at where I am is 375 (the official website says 500)

I donā€™t know if this is the way of asking for it (I was trying to find a boost button or something similar but I couldnā€™t) but Could you update the cheats for the new dlcā€™s ???

Thanks a lot!!

1 Like

Iā€™ve always wanted this. If I didnā€™t use the physical strength cheat, my physical strength had dropped to the point where I would die in one hit. help me my stats.