Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

The Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

Can we get a mod that gives you the ability to change stats on accessories and stratagems? Mainly the op ones like attack power, wizardry damage, hp restoration on melee and wizardry attack, power gain on melee attack, power gain on wizardry, luck, melee attack damage, and melee spirit damage. The worst part of this game is the rng on accessories and stratagems. If you could create a mod for that you would break the game for the better!!! Thanks for everything else the mods are great!!!

1 Like

the level cap is now 500 but the trainer only allows for 150 and virtue cap has been increased to 175 per category and morale cap has raised as well could u plz update the trainer to match the current status of the game again Plz and thank u. i know a lot of us have previously asked for this issue to be addressed but have received no updates or info on this topic

1 Like

Can we get a mod that gives you the ability to change stats on accessories and stratagems? Mainly the op ones like attack power, wizardry damage, hp restoration on melee and wizardry attack, power gain on melee attack, power gain on wizardry, luck, melee attack damage, and melee spirit damage. The worst part of this game is the rng on accessories and stratagems. If you could create a mod for that you would break the game for the better!!! Can we fix the levels too game goes to 500 now.

using this and only this to play on PC (xbox ultimate pass). I think this may have inadvertently locked out wizardry skills. I completed the “other” fights that are supposed to unlock the spells but they remain inaccessible. Wondering if this happened because I set values before the fight higher than the initial starting value?