Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@ScarrPS2 Yeah, that’s the same issue everyone has. It’s because the Trainer is now outdated with the current released version of the game, therefore is now incompatible until it receives an update.

The only way the trainer receives an update is if the “Request an Update” token count reaches a minimum of 500/1000 tokens. Or if we get lucky and MrAntiFun does it on his own time despite the token count.

i assum the trainer will be for “Offline” mode only again? or does anyone know at all any other information, i only ask out of interest due to the fact i would enjoy it if it were for both offline & online.

@zeronix I’m 99% sure the trainer would be offline only. This is because games that operate online with Dedicated Servers commonly ban any-type of cheating.

Wolcen online does operate on Dedicated Servers (rather than peer-to-peer hosting), so I highly doubt you’ll ever be able to use it online, and if you can, you wouldn’t want to due the threat of being banned.

It’s a lot easier for Devs to catch cheating on Dedicated Servers than it is on player-to-player hosting.

WeMod does not provide cheats for online games. WeMod also does not support or condone online cheating.

A quick Google search will advise you that major game corporations are successfully suing people who deliberately provide cheats for online games. If WeMod provided cheats for online games then WeMod will, by the order of a judge, cease to exist.

2 Likes

I’m just happy to see this game get a lot of attention.The trainer update request jumped from 41 tokens to 1941 tokens in 24 hours. Yay

and its past 2k now so it should be getting the update soon

1 Like

I hope they make a update that works for this game as the popularity of this game has reach over 50k users . I would like to use the offline mode to test builds so i’m hoping there is a update soon.

this is just a curiousity question … Ofc cheats should only be used in offline mode. but, if you used cheats offlinethen decided to play coop with a friend. Obv switching the cheats off, but would a character who was created with cheats be detected and possible banned ? i havnt played the game yet and i dont know if theres a competitive side to it such as leaderboards etc.

When I activate the cheats they instantly deactivate

2 Likes

:joy: why i am not working…i am playing offline

me too.why???

Offline and Online chars are different. You cannot use a character created in offline mode for online gameplay and vice versa.

1 Like

Online has been offline for a few days now, I assume there will be a patch soon to fix the errors, and maybe an update to offline mode as well, so I wouldn’t hold your breath until after patch until updated and mods can fix them properly

Does anyone know if it has been updated with full release?

Not yet, when they are updated @MrAntiFun will normally post in the chat and let everyone know

The Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Willpower cheat added
  • Unlimited Skill Use cheat added
  • Instant Skill Cooldown cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Awesome that is up and running for Wolcen.

1. Issue - Teleport does not work when trainer cheats are active. Not a show stopper as you can turn them off teleport and then turn them back on. Just an annoyance is all.

I started playing the game again (I had to modify my save to make it compatible but it worked – especially since they’re just json txt files) where I left off and went into Chapter 2. I then used all my spec’ing points and leveled up the spells I use, etc…and I was doing pretty well without the trainer but then I got to the Mercy fight in the arena in Chapter 2. I got through most of the waves (I did burn all 3 death tokens) and got to Mercy himself but died on him.

Imho, some of the boss fights in this game are just utterly insane. Granted, given the ability the spec in nearly infinite ways and nearly infinite gradations of player-skill, I’m sure there’s people out there that beg to differ – which is fine, to each their own :wink: I do like a challenge myself, but some of these fights make me want to yell at the game: “Enough! That’s too many waves! That’s TOO many waves!”

I think the previous boss fight I had issues with was the end of Chapter 1. So I’m SUPER glad this trainer exists!

I am actually kind’ve surprised though that the trainer doesn’t have an “infinite” Primordial timer cheat (to disable the countdown timer of primordial so you can stay in that form for however long you want.

Unlimited Fate points isnt working it will just stop and say not enough points and will further not allow you to add points when you level up.
Unlimited stat points will glitch and only allow you to put on point in ever level or none

9 Likes

Can confirm both of these issues as well as unlimited health blocks Teleporting…seems to constantly register you taking damage

2 Likes