Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I think I’m about done with this one we are voting to update again when the last one did not fix anything. This has to be a joke right. An if your not interested in it just say so so people don’t waste there time voting on something you don’t want to work on. At the very least give people an update once in awhile.

The Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

5 Likes

Unlimited Fate points is still giving you 100 points then as soon as you hit the next level either gives you just one or drops to - 97 or -99

Unlimited Stat points gives you unlimited points but the game only allows you to put 5 in each level so the other 900k plus are gone.

2 Likes

Unlike previous times it seems like after using the 100 fate points turning off the cheat then leveling lets you put on point in each level. Re-enabling the cheat at anytime after drops back to the -fate point freeze.

2 Likes

hi almost everything works but unlimited stat points

This trainer keeps crashing my game randomly in combat when i use unlimited rage/willpower
and unlimited stats robs me of stat points

Trainer’s semi broken since the recent update. inability to use Fate points and inability to teleport via home portal with some of the “unlimited” cheats enabled

1 Like

same basic problems as others posting. when I come back into the game though my skills are at a neat -97ish and enabling the unlimited skills appear to enable the missing skills but it seems to have over all stability issues. Don’t know if that is related but I do not imagine it helps.

found a work around for the force point issue. After using the cheat initially, turn it off, the toggle it back on and off. repeat after each level and you get a point to put in. so far it works ive done it for about 22 levels now.

1 Like

or just dont use the unlimited fate and level up normally…your points
should slowly go back to normal as each level goes by. I went from -90 to -70 so far…lmao.

there’s gonna be another update to the game coming sometime later this week…soo it may or may not break whats left of the trainer :confused:

Or you could just play the game normally and not use the cheats…lmao.

I could, but that would also defeat the purpose of being here. Maybe you should take your own advice?

1 Like

can we get a update on this please
skill points aint working

The game was updated yesterday (link) likely rendering the trainer being in need of an update too.

Here’s how to correctly request an update on WeMod: https://support.wemod.com/article/43-how-do-i-request-an-update-for-games

except there’s no request button.

when we get an update?
some cheats aren’t work like the money stats fate
the others are ok but a little buggy when you try to use, sometimes the char can’t do the attack/magic you have to click a lot of times till you can do

When there is enough interest in one. So far only two people have voted for an update, which means this trainer is probably right down the bottom of the update list at the moment.

To request an update:

1. Search for the game in the top-left search box of WeMod. Press enter.
  2. Click the result in the left panel.
  3. Click Request Update.

unlimited state/fate points don’t work

can someone please update the cheat, the cheats arent working please!!!

1 Like