Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yeah, I believe there was an old cheat or whatever that had Easy Enigmas, unfortunately I have no idea what it done but I’ve seen people claim they froze the timer with CE but all their tables are expired so unable to use them. I’m aware it’s an old topic and a low chance of being added/updated unless Bethesda do a game update which breaks WeMod but I thought on the off chance I’d suggest it, I completely forgot about the game until recently since I’ve not been able to play many games anyway. I’ll probably get round to it at some point but currently playing New Order which doesn’t have the annoying mini game as far as I’m aware. :slight_smile:

(Hoping this merges automatically)
I’ve been meaning to really start using WeMod tbh, I only registered cause the cheat required it but never really been one for community stuff as I don’t have the time or anything. Probably going to get more active since the Corona situation means I’m off work until the foreseeable future :confused:

i am getting a W32.Adware.Gen on my anti virus. is this a safe to download?

It sure is it’s a false positive. We would never have viruses in our trainers.
Usually all trainers you download will be flagged as a virus 100 % safe

Most definitely a false positive. The reason is because it’s modifying an .exe on your system, and it doesn’t know that you not only allow it, but condone it in this situation. If it still bothers you, whitelist it in your AV, and you’ll be fine.

Source: me, having once had the same issue, and dealing with it the same way

the game German Game Version wasnt added automaticly is it for the international version?

sorry for my Bad English

The German versions of the Wolfenstein games are slightly different to the international versions. They have been very, very heavily edited to remove all mentions of Nazis, Hitler and swastikas, in accordance with what was then German law.
Therefore, the German version was a different game and would require its own trainer.

However, the law stating that Nazis/Hitler/swastikas cannot be mentioned in video games in Germany was overturned in 2018 (after this trainer was released). Now, as long as the player is playing against the Nazis, German games are allowed to have these in them. Whereas games where the player is playing a Nazi character still remain banned (rightly so).
So it should now be possible for you to legally acquire an original international version of this game in Germany which has not been heavily edited/censored. :slight_smile:

Thank you for the Quick Answer :slight_smile:
I have both versions of the Game and the German works too. But you just have to add the .EXE file to the Fix / Play button the ,Custon installation,

Hi, Please make the Godmode and shield cheats less noticeable, like, keeping them at 100 while still being unable to take damage. (very sorry, it just kind of bugs me)

Hello, for some reason I can’t earn any achievements while using wemod. I can’t even get the DLC ones, they just won’t unlock when the requirements are met, like finishing an episode.

Hey guys its there a way to use wolfenstein 2 exe for gamepass? i tried but isnt working, and the windows store option dont have any trainer there =( only steam.

EDIT:
I got this, when im going to use the NewColossus_x64.exe , i got an error saying i dont have permission to use it the file =(

Get the game for the windows store.

Hello! if i play with this cheat then i will not be banned? Steam

It’s a single player game, there’s no way to be banned when using it.

would it be possible for infinite time on enigma machine to be added plz :smile:

Same here… It doesn’t happen on other games. If someone have a fix or tip, it would be very helpul to share it here !

same here, but I think it will never be solved. :smiling_face_with_tear:

Echoing this.

Also, something to add to the number of Enigma codes found, thanks.

10/10 Trainer, played on I am Death Incarnate and this trainer was a ****ing saviour, one of the worst games I’ve ever played (DOOM Eternal was far worse). I get I can lower difficulty if I wanted to, but still.