Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The “10 upgrade kits” cheat isn’t working for me. Anyone else having this problem? I don’t have the update for the game I’m running the original version.

Nevermind my last post. After updating Wolfenstein with the newest patch the “Add 10 upgrade kits” hack works. It only is an issue with the UNpatched version of the game.

All cheats but “Add 10 Upgrade Kits” “Unlimited Laser” and “Max Perk Level” I couldn’t get to work.

would love to see the cheat Add 10 Enigma Cards or Codes

2 Likes

All codes are working but after I used this thing once - game started freezing… :(((
And nothing can change this :frowning:
Tried validation of local files, reboot, nvidia (gtx970) drivers upgrade… nothing helps…
So I need to re-download and re-install the game?
This is crazy with my slow internet…

i cant get the ghost mode to work or the unlimited laser upgrade kits nor the max perks to work

All cheats but “Add 10 Upgrade Kits” “Unlimited Laser” and “Max Perk Level” I couldn’t get to work.

You have to get your first upgrade kit before the “Add 10 upgrade kits” works.

So it seems I’m unable to unlock the achievement Snakebite after using the max perk cheat. I have unlocked everything else in the game and this one will not unlock for some reason and my guess is because the perks are maxed. Is there any way to have the option to reset perks back to 0? The other 2 achievements related to The Sky is the Limit and Bull Rush worked as should. I have done the achievement correct over 50 times and it will not trigger. Another thing that has nothing to do with the original post and nothing I truly care about are that the only cheats that do not seem to work for me at this point are rapid fire and unlimited Throwables. When selecting unlimited Throwables it tries to toggle on for the cheat and automatically goes back to off, it will never stay on. Rapid fire just doesn’t seem to work at least with the pistol. Anyhow the main reason for this post is about the snakebite achievement and the only reason I can think it wont unlock would be because the perks are maxed and its not counting towards, if there was a way to set things back to 0 that would be a good test! Thanks for any help this trainer is amazing and so is the game!

Use cheat engine to put them back to zero.
If you really need that achievement use SAM which will unlock it for you

I have used Cheat engine in the past, may be able to figure it out. Never heard of SAM before.

Yupp Steam Achievment Manager

Fixed it thanks!

I am having the same problem @IVIRIVIAN described with the Unlimited throwables cheat, it tries to enable the cheat, but the fails and reverts to the off position. If this could be fixed it would be great, but it is not a cheat that I can’t live without. Thank you for the trainer, and have a nice day.

1 Like

Does the cheat support the german version of Wolfenstein II? It always tells me that it doesn’t find the game.

The Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Ok, maybe a stupid question, but what is ‘Super Accuracy’? I enabled it but don’t see anything different.

Hello
I cant enable all cheat for my game? can you hel me?!
Thanks
impossible%20to%20enable%20nothink|690x388

Yo, u link is whack.

Trainer is up to date. Get steam version