Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus Cheats and Trainer for Steam

After I open the game via Infinity or Steam and the main menu of the game is shown, Infinity just closes. When I open back Infinity not a single cheat for any of the games are loaded.
The Infinity logo looks like it keeps loading and loading.

All drivers are up to date (Windows 10).

Any help in this.

Do you have an antivirus installed?

Yes I do, but it never gave me problems before.

Which one?

Bitdefender.

Disable it

Bitdefender hates infinity since the new update. You have to completely disable it

Are the sucesses unlocked with cheats enabled?

Thanks

Please, remove pro content and your trainer will work. Pro content detected. No download if the pro content is detected. No pay, no subcribe.

you donā€™t need pro to use the trainer

Huh?

Hahaha. Just download the app and use it. No pro

is this up to date? client says ā€œthere are no trainers for your game versionā€.
game vers Nov 22 2018
supported vers Feb 23 2018
but next to the OPTIONS link 02/12/18
is that 2nd Dec or Feb 12?
EDIT
its Feb12 i got it.
do you intend to update? iā€™d be happy with just Health. thanks.

Ignore all that. Try the trainer

works like a dream

The Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
  • Updated notes

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

i thought this already has windows support. i could of swore that i used it before.

Any chance of Easy Engima Codes feature being added?

Hey theres an " old timer " 2012 nice , well as old as this is 3 years old pretty doubtful but if there is a game update we can take a look and see if itā€™s possible

1 Like

Hey @Leeroy_Jenkins_45254.

Iā€™m not sure how a trainer can make the enigma codes easier, other than possibly auto-solving them maybe. I believe the solutions to be scripted into the game, in such a case a trainer wouldnā€™t be able to make any changes to the feature.

I used a walkthrough to help me with a couple of enigma codes when playing this game (last year?), so yes, I know theyā€™re a bit hard. :laughing: Maybe thatā€™ll help you to solve them easier too?