Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood
This is the official discussion topic of the Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Shield
3. Unlimited Ammo
4. Unlimited Grenades
5. Unlimited Health Vehicles
6. No Recoil

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/01/2017
    Started development

• 06/01/2017
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

• 05/26/2021
    Unlimited Shield cheat added
    Unlimited Grenades cheat added
    Unlimited Health Vehicles cheat added
    No Recoil cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

can you add a cheat (always overcharged) pleas it would be realy cool

This tool in your Program dont function. Its outdated

Please make sure you’re on the latest RETAIL copy of the game. The last update for this game was released in 2015 and this trainer was made in 2017 so it should be perfectly functional :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The Wolfenstein: The Old Blood cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 5 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Did anyway try this with steam? The tool works but I was unable to get any achievements

Thank you for updating these cheats to the game pass version of this game. Because of your support to game pass games, I will continue my paid membership.

1 Like

Currently not working with steam version

As of April 15, 2023

Trainers worked for me. I just launched the game from Steam. After loading into a level, I alt+tab to the WeMod app. “Play” the game from WeMod and activate the trainers from there.

Windows 10
RTX 2070 Super
i7-10700K
64GB RAM

Can we get GOG versions of the three Wolfenstein game trainers, please? Recently had a huge sale and would love to get these trainers working on that platform.

Hi, New trainers are added depending on their popularity among our WeMod users. To help prioritize which games get trainers next, WeMod users should visit the game’s page and click "Notify Me" for the Trainer. When enough WeMod users have taken this action, the game will be added to the queue, which could lead to the development of a trainer for the game.