Won't load(Horizon)

I can’t load Horizon the logo pops up when I run it then it just will not do nothing it will just close I use windows 10 my OS is a 64 bit its a dell laptop I have .net 3.5 so now what I just want my skyrim modded

I can’t run horizon on any of my pcs i have 1 windows 10(the one i use now) and a Windows 7 home premium

i have it allowed on my fire wall there is nothing i can do

Try downloading .net framework 4.5 aswell.

neither will my load it worked earlier but since I got back to my computer it will pop up the logo then exit horizon

I think they are editing something because it seems as if everyone is having the same issue so don’t do what people are saying just wait a week or so.

No. stop spreading false information.

For the people who are having trouble with Horizon: What anti-virus, anti-spyware, and firewall do you have installed? Everything is running fine on our end

I’ve installed Windows 10 on about a dozen PCs this past week since the free to download deadline is up this Friday. I downloaded Horizon from wemod.com as usual on all of them by way of Firefox and installed it on all of them. I didn’t have any issues on any of them. It downloaded and installed just fine on all of them. This was done fresh off the install with NO other AV or Anti-Spyware installed. I’ve heard a decent number of people recently say that they needed to reset their PCs to get it working again. Maybe it’s worth trying, just make sure you choose the option to “Keep Your Files” when attempting this. Otherwise you could lose all your stuff.

I know it must really suck to be stuck in a predicament like this, but it is fixable if you take the time to find what’s wrong on your end. So please try to give us detailed info so we can help you in the right way.

1 Like

it has worked for me for the past month then all the sudden quit and I have nothing new on my computer I’ve re installed, I’ve downloaded that windows 3.5, I use malwarebytes, and I’ve done the turn microsoft features on or off thing, but still it’s not working so something is up.

oh and I have windows 10 which was what I had when downloaded

Windows 10 is Not the issue or at least Directly
I know I could not run Windows 10 until certain Win 7 Updates were installed
Win 10 knocked out Horizon functionality with certain (optional) updates, and then there are Some windows updates in the past which knocked out My laptops ability to even go online at all until I tracked the update that did it down,deleted and blocked it from trying to install again…

So in short if you think or know Windows updated, check your updates as they could be responsible