WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is how Frank explained it to me “when a user visits the game’s page in the app, the app reports the version they have installed to the server. the server will treat a bunch of unique reports as a new game version. i noticed that this is slow for some games though”

1 Like

The WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Hey there!
Sorry but the trainer is no longer working properly. The game now crashes when a battle is about to happen. And if I only use unlimited XP the game shuts down just before the battle finishes.

Hey! Please make sure your game is updated and also close the WeMod app from the system tray and relaunch. This cheat was updated 12hrs ago so it should be fully functional :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi thanks for the reply!
I validated the game files and relaunched WeMod but it’s still crashing.
I wonder if I need to own the Maxima Upgrade dlc for it to work?

DLC shouldn’t be a requirement for the trainer to work :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for following my troubleshooting steps, I’ll have the dev look into this!

Thanks for your patience!

1 Like

The WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

There nothing wrong with the trainer but can you add a xp multiplier or set the amount of xp you get instead of unlimited of xp which is nice but hard when you trying to capture mirages or add always able to capture mirages if it possiable. also good job on the cheats STiNGERR

1 Like

Only thing missing is easy imprism

1 Like

Had to reload my save because I didn’t realize “Unlimited XP” was literally cap level… Otherwise, I love this trainer! Maybe stick with XP multiplier if possible.

Is there anyway to request a mod to get specific items in the inventory to customize the mirages? Talking about the +++ seeds (Strength, Magic, etc…).