World War Z Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

No it worked for me.

Can you get banned?

If you attempt to cheat online, yes.
We only make trainers for single player offline games. Don’t attempt to try it online (the chance of it working online are practically zero anyway) and you’ll be fine. WeMod does not support online cheating.

Just played on extreme Difficulty with cheats, I didn’t get the Wakizashi ;-;

Does not work

It works on the legitimate Epic Games version. (Which is currently free until the 2nd April: [Free Game] World War Z). The trainer was tested by Team WeMod 3 days ago, who found no problems.

You need to follow the very specific instructions included in the trainer to get it to work.

In other words:

1. Launch the game first via Epic Games Launcher.
  2. Start an offline Co-Op game. Pause the game.
  3. Alt+Tab to WeMod, press play.
  4. Alt+Tab back to the game.
1 Like

correct me if i m wrong
according to the replies
u said we can use the hack in offline mode and bring it to online , is that correct?
u said we can cheat in offline then save the progression and close the cheat then go to online so it will not be detected right?

Wrong. WeMod provides cheats for offline single player games. We do not provide hacks for online games nor do we condone online cheating. Negatively affecting the gaming experience of other players in the game is a very low thing to do.

Hi, since when i activated once a cheat (unlimited stamina), i can’t change myy class anymore, even if i uninstalled the game and/or verified datas with Epic launcher.
Any help???

The class system can be confusing to new players. Switching character does not switch class. When you choose a new character you also need to customise their class separately. All characters are set to the class that is selected in the customise menu.

You can only change class before the start of a match. And you’ll need to complete that match before you can change your class again. Enter the lobby for a game and then open the Customise menu and then the Class menu.

Here’s a third party link for more help: https://ag.hyperxgaming.com/article/7424/how-to-change-class-in-world-war-z

Yes i know we can select the class only before “ready” (i’m not “noob” btw) but when i select a class, and puch “back”, i always start with the class i’ve cheated in… :frowning:

When you successfully choose a class the menu should close automatically. You shouldn’t have to press the back button. You click the class you want, not mouse over it and then click back. The back button is otherwise a cancel button.

Yes sorry, i mean i go back to “start mission” again :slight_smile: I chose from the list which class i want, then when it goes back to the “icons” with players and charapter selection, the class restored back.
But probably i fixed it right now: third fully clean installation, i had ReShade for graphic effects, deleting it, now seems work. Weird. Every time i active it, then WeMod, it made issues with class selection. Thank you so much for help :smiley: Very nice mods :wink:

Hey, each time I click play no matter what im doing it crashes after either doing one mission or just sitting in the menu.

Hope there will be one, one that includes level of the player and also the class level. (talking about the experience cheat)

Game crashes as soon as WeMod is activated (no cheats activated, just the program itself).

I’ve tried to sync the application at various different places in the game (launch with WeMod, during gameplay, in the menu, etc) with a crash every time.

Hello, I’m not sure if there are any rules against asking/suggesting mods but would it be possible to have a mod that lets us bypass the amount limit set for the defense things(Auto turrets, etc)?

Btw, the mods work great for me. No crashes at all.

@SplendidCrain & @sjohannes.

You need to read the notes included with the trainer, which explains how to use it correctly.
Or see this recent post: World War Z Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Thanks! but please, all I want is XP for faster level up. Credits is not enough if you get no level…

how can i save the credits everytime i close the game i get the old credit amount