World War Z Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Make sure you click play on the custom install, not the automatic detection. I will ask our lead dev when he gets on if he can look into this issue.

The latest app update fixes the game launching and installation detection issue.

1 Like

Launching the game and following the instructions into the offline and at customize, however the “ADD 5K CREDITS” doesn’t seem to work. This is after switching in and out of the weapons, class, and backing all the way out to the campaign option.

The World War Z cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Can you add chalange credits in new update?

Hello sir. If I before use this cheat in offline mode and I play online mode without cheat my account getting ban or no? Thanks

No. Not if your character is not modded and you start the game through epic and leave wemod off

1 Like

Good cheat works well <3 :smiley:

Thanks for answer sir. Now I try use cheat in co-op offline mode

1 Like

Followed the instructions and the Add 5K Credits cheat does not work for me.

2 Likes

The World War Z cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

wait so i launched the game through epic first then activated the trainer, but I’m gonna be playing it offline, will I get banned then?

No if your offline not at all. Only if you go online/ multiplayer then probably

All cheats work for me except the add $5K credit. Get the acknowledgement sound but nothing happens when I’m in Co-op > Offline > Customize.

5k credit working for me fine. Was using it in a mission.

3 Likes

Any idea how to use it? It doesn’t work for me at all…

5k credit not working for me at all.

2 Likes

just get Cheat Engine and change both currencies value.

5k credit not working.

1 Like

5k is not working anymore. Would be a life saver to see a class exp version, this is rather retarded for a company to think putting mmorpg grinding on long ass maps with a small list is smart.

1 Like