World War Z Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Not working anymore. I tried to launch the game first then click “play” the game just crash. Hopefully a fix comes soon

2 Likes

Game Crashing now when Start ingame WE and Start with WE. Every Time Crash

2 Likes

Yup. Same with the people above me

needs an Update Stuck in the Loadingscreen at Gamestart

1 Like

I just tested this earlier and it ran perfectly fine with WeMod :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I just tried it myself an it crashed for me.

Game crashes when loading wemod (clickling play) in offline coop when loaded in game and also in menu screen. I wonder what i did wrong :thinking:

Is there an anti-cheat for the online version of this game? I was reading online and apparently there’s no anti-cheat, so WeMod should work?

Update: the crash window will pop out, if u ignore that, the cheats work.BUT at the end of the mission, the game will hang there and will not respond.

anti cheat or no anti-cheat, WeMod is only making mods for offline usage only.

1 Like

For those having issues such as being stuck on the loading screen - Please read the important notes that are both in the first post of this thread as well as in the trainer itself. It tells you how to load the cheats correctly. In other words:

1. Launch the game first via Epic Games Launcher.
  2. Start an offline Co-Op game. Pause the game.
  3. Alt+Tab to WeMod, press play.
  4. Alt+Tab back to the game.
3 Likes

Thanks for the reply but I followed the procedures and its still very likely to get stuck in the loading screen when completing a mission. I even tried unloading the cheats before the ending cut scene and it’s still stuck. Had to restart the game. Or is it intended to keep restarting the game after every round.

If I use the mod to gain some money, then turn off the cheat and go for online, will those money still there and will I get banned?

Unlimited Stamina is currently not working

Please add a Challenge Coins cheat.

No it worked for me.

Can you get banned?

If you attempt to cheat online, yes.
We only make trainers for single player offline games. Don’t attempt to try it online (the chance of it working online are practically zero anyway) and you’ll be fine. WeMod does not support online cheating.

Just played on extreme Difficulty with cheats, I didn’t get the Wakizashi ;-;

Does not work