World War Z Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Make sure you are only using the cheats in an offline game mode.
If you attempt to use them in an online game mode then they won’t work (and you’ll probably get flagged for a game moderator to review your account).

Noted… Thanks for replying

I have the game installed via the windows store however the trainer isn’t detecting the install & I can’t seem to find the game exe anywhere. Any ideas???

Also I can’t seem to change the default installation folder for my games. Windows is such a giant piece of ■■■■ these days lol

Try the following:

1. Launch the game first. Wait on the main menu for 5 minutes.
  2. Alt+Tab to WeMod. Press Play.
  3. Alt+Tab back to the game.

Windows Store games usually install to C:/Program Files/WindowsApps.
However, WindowsApps is a hidden file.

Sadly no bingo. I got access to the hidden folder and such but I can’t access full access so I can add the exe.

And there is no play option just simply “fix” sadly.

Alright so I got it working. What I had to do was give ownership to the WindowsApp folder where the game is installed. I did have the game running but I don’t think its needed.

So once you got access to the folder you will find the folder “MadDogGamesLLC.WWZBaseGamePC_1.0.15.0_x64__6wkgvezv94m76” (updates in the future I assume the exact name will change so keep that in mind).

So everytime I went to add it, I couldn’t give full access no matter what…so I did something and was confused it worked…so while you go to add the exe file it should say you don’t have permission bla bla bla. All I did was click and drag the exe (the very one it says it can’t add) into the drop and drag part of WeMod and it just adds it…cheats working.

Alright so I’ve left it a few days later, went to play it and it says it can’t “find it” so now back at square 1 lol. Trying to re add it doesn’t seem to fix the issue either…

Close WeMod via Task Manager and then re-Launch it. An update was released recently to try and resolve an issue with Windows Store games. (Link: Since forced update, "can't find game" - #19 by frank).

any news on windows store ska gamepass fix? world war z is still not detecting or launching even with the exe dragged into it

What “exe” are you dragging to it? Because Windows Store game executables are protected hidden files.
The shortcut on your desktop? That’s not the executable, that’s a stand-alone launcher.

Are you ever going to work on this more? I cannot even get the cheats to work offline…would be nice if they worked online too.

Thanks

cant get access to the windowsapp folder how can i get control over it?

This will never happen. Trainers are not for online games. No matter where on the internet you get them from. This is for technical, moral and legal reasons.
To cheat online you need hacks, not trainers. These are two completely different things. WeMod will never provide online hacks as it would get sued.

Try starting an offline game first. Pause the game then alt+tab to WeMod to press Play.

This is a hidden file on Windows computers. You should not need to access the folder as WeMod detects the legitimate game on your PC automatically. All you should need to do if you have the game legitimately is to press the Play button.

the points on the trainer dont work it says activate before you go into the customize window which i did but it didint do anything

Hi everyone,

The cheats don’t work since yesterday in offline, even when I restart the game and my computer…

it doesn’t seem that the game have an update…

1 Like

they do work

they don’t on windows not now crash

Start an offline match before pressing the Play button in the trainer.

tried starting after starting an offline match. Immediate crash

1 Like

Cheat crashes the game on loading screen. It wont proceed.

Will this only works on the retail version via MS store and not the Game Pass version? I’m trying it on the Gamepass version and it crashes the game.