WWE 2K22 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I thought it was just me

1 Like

Here is a suggestion for my gm mode. Somebody said and I agree with this if you could add an always 5 star match and max popularity that’d be cool. Now for my personal suggestion for my gm: unlimited power cards. So once you have a power card you have an infinite stock of it forever.

I know I don’t understand why after plenty of updates it is still broken. (NO HATE TOWARDS ANTI FUN)

Keep getting super speed when I activate the cheats.

@mlgstylecat @kenthespartan

What cheats are not working for you? And what game mode are you playing in? Please know that the trainer is only for MyRise and MyGM.
There are testers, and they are not reporting any issues with the trainer.

I remember when the game first came out the trainer worked in all modes except for online. Now it only works for MyRise and MyGM? I already completed MyRise and dont play MyGM. Well this is unfortunate.

1 Like

It is not working in ANY game mode at all. Also Why only make it for my rise and my GM when you can make it for solo so people can have fun in sandbox

Respect to you my man I remember the same thing. This trainer was ELITE back then. Now it doesnt work and its intended to only work for 2 game modes that are barely played

@mlgstylecat @kenthespartan
No staff mentioned that it worked for every game mode.
Also, just had the tester test out the other game modes, cheats still work.

Could you please tell me what exactly isn’t working for you now? What game version are you on? What game mode are you attempting to use?

Any and all detail is welcome. If the trainer creator or tester is not able to recreate the issue, how are they able to fix it?

I attempted to use unlimited health, unlimited stamina, unlimited finishers, unlimited signatures, unlimited budget, and unlimited attribute points in both solo and my rise intentionally and then when it wasn’t working I tried the other game modes and it still didn’t work I am playing on the newest version 1.10

Trainer has been working for me on regular play, MyFaction and MyRise. Haven’t tried GM mode in a while so I can’t say on that, but it has been working on everything I have played since the last update a few days ago.

I just tried to use the trainer in every game mode but it didnt work at all for some reason. i updated my game to the latest version 1.10

1 Like

Its not working for me at all

1 Like

Shame it never worked right from the start for apparently most of us.

2 Likes

Please Update the trainer and hopefully fix it

Can agree, I’ll only go Pro when FLiNG replaces MrAntiFun.

MrAntiFun makes amazing trainers and is usually on top of everything the only issue he seemed to have is this trainer and the ready or not trainer

Is up for debate, the majorly of MrAntiFun trainers lack options, are buggy and/or outdated (just like this one, barely any options and buggy since day one).

In comparison FLiNG trainers have up to 20 options on average, with a lot of control with sliders, rarely any bugs, and tend to be updated in less than a week.

We’ll never get a proper WWE 2K22 trainer because of WeMod (since FLiNG won’t be allowed to release it, with this one here), our only option is Cheat Engine at the moment, with a table already available far superior to this trainer.

Ok so I did some messing around with the trainer and it seems the trainer does work but for only one thing which is the rey mysterio story line. Everything else doesn’t work in any other game mode only that story line so hopefully they can fix that

Which cheat table? I need it