• No Teammate Stun cheat added
  • No Teammate Body Damage cheat added
  • Insta-Charge Teammates Finisher cheat added
  • Insta-Charge Teammates Payback cheat added
  • [Sel. Superstar] Set Popularity cheat added
  • [Sel. Superstar] Set Stamina cheat added
  • [Sel. Superstar] Set Morale cheat added
  • [Sel. Superstar] Set Promo Skill cheat added

Hi I get black endless screen when I finish a match with cheats on. the sounds and music works

In a specific mode? Also which mods do you have active when it happens?

Is this a bug that I do not have the latest options that have been added ?

1 Like

I tried to play gm mode witch all cheats active but as soon as I finish a match screen goes black with sounds and music still working then I played myriad but no I still get black screen on that mode to with al cheats active but universe mode work’s normal.

I dont see the new cheats in my menu options

My rise was working but now it crashes when i use it

Unlimited Budget worked for an hour after the trainer was updated and hasn’t worked since. Smh. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Unlimited budget not working for me on newest version but works on the old version. Appreciate the hard work thanks.

1 Like

When switching controller assignment the insta-charge finisher and insta-charge payback doesn’t apply to the new player controlled player but instead applies it to the opponent.

Add max match rating (5 stars)

1 Like

Do the Infinite Health & Stamina mods work for anyone? They’re on but don’t seem to be doing anything for me :joy:

Edit: Ignore me, was being dumb I had an old version active; they work fine thanks

How to Set the Popularity?

Game Speed doesn’t seem to be working. It didn’t work before any updates for me either but just now got around to mentioning it. It “works” when you reduce it to the minimum, as it’ll bring the speed to a halt but everything else shows no change. Game still runs at normal speed. As far as I can tell, everything else seems to work fine. I haven’t tried GM Mode yet though.

Unlock all showcase unlockables please? I have been unable to complete a showcase because this mode is too hard and i want to unlock Brock Lesnar '14

You can use the other options to make this Showcase a cake walk.

Please add WWE tokens multiplier or add unlimited tokens so I can unlock all characters, arenas, and belts in the next update. Thanks

3 Likes

wdym? i have no problem with using destry body with 1 hit or other options like that but showcase forces you to pull difficult moves both on keyboard and controller which makes it unachievable for me and i think an option to unlock all rewards in one switch should be good

When switching controller assignment the insta-charge finisher and insta-charge payback doesn’t apply to the new player controlled player but instead applies it to the opponent.

Is anyone else’s MyRise unlimited attribute points not working in the latest version 1.08 or just me?

2 Likes