Wylde Flowers Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Wylde Flowers
This is the official discussion topic of the Wylde Flowers Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Items
2. Set Money
3. Set Inventory Item Amount
4. Infinite Stamina
5. Infinite Mana
6. Set Friendship Multiplier
7. All Recipes Available
8. Plants Always Watered
9. Instant Crafting
10. No Crafting Requirements
11. Stop Time
12. Add 1 Hour
13. Decrease 1 Hour
14. Set Movement Speed Multiplier

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

The ā€œAll Recipes Availableā€ mod might break quests that require crafting.
Use at your own risk, and avoid interacting with NPCs while it is active.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So thereā€™s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/03/2022
    Started development

• 10/03/2022
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

• 12/25/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 05/02/2023

• 05/26/2023

• 02/01/2024
    Infinite Stamina cheat added
    Infinite Mana cheat added
    Set Friendship Multiplier cheat added
    Instant Crafting cheat added
    No Crafting Requirements cheat added
    Add 1 Hour cheat added
    Decrease 1 Hour cheat added
    Set Movement Speed Multiplier cheat added

• 02/02/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Wylde Flowers cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 10 cheats

DO NOT use the ā€˜all recipes availableā€™ trainerā€¦ this just broke my game and Iā€™m going to have to restart and lose 15 hours of gameplay :frowning: sucks ā€¦so frustrating

Hello and welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Sorry to hear that.
But there is a warning in the trainer that youā€™re forced to read before you can press the Play button for the first time, which advises on how to possibly avoid this.

The same warning is repeated in the first post of this thread. :slight_smile:

You always use game modifications - whether they are trainers, visual changes, additional content, and so on - at your own risk. Basically, you are changing the way the game was designed to behave, so issues are to be expected every now and again. :slight_smile:

Somebody called greenhouse on discord helped me fix this yesterday and put this warning in place also, so others donā€™t get stuck.

not sure if itā€™s me, Iā€™m following the instructions but the inventory amount is not working i open my bag and select item so that the info window is up but it doesnā€™t increase. All other mods seem to we working just fine. ā€” update ive founf some items will do it if i use key bindings vs. manually using app but not all items.

1 Like

Hi! The Increase Inventory Item cheat seems bugged with me. No Matter which item I open up, it just edits one item, itā€™s the conch shell with me. Hope this can get fixed somehow.

everything else works fine, thank you so much, itā€™s made the game much more enjoyable for me!

This might be a silly question but are you getting ā€œsetā€ but the plus sign after you change the amount you want? That button is kinda like the enter button. I am just asking because I havenā€™t had an issue with that cheat.

Yeah Iā€™ve tried the -/+ buttons and then hitting set afterwards I got it to work somehow with some things like thistles and not at all for like lumber weeds

Hi! Wylde Flowers developer here :wave:

Weā€™ve noticed that using this mod, even with the ā€œFriendship Multiplierā€ set to 1 (the default), will corrupt the relationships in the game (preventing friendships from being levelled up and romantic relationships from starting), and is not recoverable.

It would be great if the maintainers could remove this aspect of the mod until it can be implemented more successfully, and in the meantime would recommend players to avoid enabling the mod entirely if they want to pursue relationships. Unfortunately thereā€™s nothing we can do at our end to fix this issue with the mod :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

I was writting quite an extensive message about why your game code is overcomplicated and jumps through tons of hoops to do simple things, which causes problems even with simple mods like ā€œFriendship Multiplierā€. But Iā€™ll just say that Iā€™m up if you want to send me a private message, with something like your Discord username so we can solve these problems privately.

2 Likes

Okay, the friendship cheat seems to affect the first person you speak to after setting, increasing, or decreasing the cheat. After speaking to that first person, the actual cheat seems to work. However, whoever it affects after you change/alter the cheat in any way, you cannot increase or decrease your relationship with them. However, your grandmother is unaffected by this since your relationship with her canā€™t be increased or decreased.

Additionally, to get the set inventory item cheat to work it seems you need to select the item in your inventory to bring up its description by using the keyboard and mouse and then switch to the trainer. Only use the keyboard and mouse when using this cheat trying to select items with the gamepad seems to make the trainer think youā€™re not in your inventory. This is what I did to get it to work and get ALL the consumable items in my inventory to 99.

I did some testing, and it seems that you can avoid this issue by setting, increasing, or decreasing the friendship cheat. Then set, increase or decrease another cheat, like the set movement speed cheat. The friendship cheat takes effect but wonā€™t affect your relationships.

1 Like

Hi there. I havenā€™t even used the Friendship Multiplier and itā€™s bugged relationships with three of the love interests. Is there a chance this could be removed from the trainer? Iā€™ve lost all my progress and itā€™s quite disappointing.

1 Like

Hi guys! First of all I would like to thank you for the great work, you guys are amazing!
I am having problems with the Friendship Multiplier, but I have not lost progress with my spouse and friendships already completedā€¦
Even though I have not activated the cheat, I am having problems progressing with the rest, since it is frozen at the same value.
Is there any chance this cheat can be removed until it is resolved?

I am having some issues with this mod. The game updated today and will be updating tommorow due to a new update and was wondering if the Mod was gonna be update as well. I can use most of the mods but when I use the money it instantly crashes my game. Also can not keep my plants watered as well. So I am at my wits end. I am sorry about this. Thank you for reading if you do.

Hey hey!

First off, thanks for making such an amazing trainer!!
Aftet the update, however, most of the cheats do not work. The game with crash if you use the money, movement speeds, inventory counts, and even the water plants cheats.

I hope you are able to update this trainer soon because I canā€™t wait to keep using it!!!

The Wylde Flowers cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

Looks like we need a slight update seems like mainly the movement speed doesnt work anymore

1 Like