X4: Foundations Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hey there, are you having trouble with the mods? Can you please let us know which mod options you are having trouble with and provide us with more details?

Any option no longer works for 7.0

Have you tried the Read before playing notes provided on the trainer?
Please try launching the game first through Steam. When the game has loaded, switch to WeMod and hit Play. See if it made any changes.

1 Like

I always follow this path. For older version works ok, but for 7.0 no.

Nvm created my own cheat engine script and shared publically.

It more than likely will once 7.0 is actually released, currently it is still beta and subject to constant changes. (this is what always happens).

I have tried the beta 1 and 2 for version 7.0 and it worked ( the add credits one )

1 Like

Soyez patient et attendez la version release 7.0 pour que les crĂ©ateurs puissent mettre Ă  jour l’entraineur et satisfaire votre impatience. ^^

1 Like

Hello a very usefull update would be a “reset to 1” button for game speed, thanx for considering this ! its a real pain to use the cursor !

Suite à la mise à jour 7.0 Timeline, l’entraineur est obsolùte.
Peut-on espérer une mise à jour ?
Merci d’avance.

1 Like

June 20th, 2024; only the money prompt is working

3 Likes

After New Update and DLC mods are broken

2 Likes

Update needed

2 Likes

add 1 mill credit

1 Like

I hope I’m posting in the right place. There’s no request button on the app. With the 7.0 X4 update WeMod no longer works on my PC.

Love your work! <3

Hey there, Will inform the team so they can evaluate and test it. I’ll get back to you once I hear from them.

Update:

Hi guys, It’s now in the creator’s queue to be updated.

4 Likes

To get some help to you and the Team.

Unlimited Hull - does not work
Unlimited Items - does not work
Max Cargo Space - Never used it sorry
10k Credits - Both working
Unlimited Missiles - does not work
Set Game Speed - Both working

4 Likes

i to have the same issues, as the others above

1 Like

Can also confirm update broke mods. Following the same approach I did before is always crashing my game, and Egosoft is nice enough to dump me onto this page to help resolve the issue:

https://wiki.egosoft.com:1337/X4%20Foundations%20Wiki/Troubleshooting/Exit%20Code%20Table/Exitcode_3rdpartydll_WeMod

3 Likes

Its like they know lol

4 Likes