X4: Foundations Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Bien évidemment qu’ils savent ! ^^

3 Likes

We need and update on this , only money is working … Please fix it !!

3 Likes

Bump - same issues as others above

2 Likes

Please add this game to outdated!

2 Likes

Infinite Hull Integrity is not working, either.

2 Likes

Hull integrity & Unlimited missiles not working. Requires update, please.

3 Likes

The game is not outdated The mod is

3 Likes

Bump. (Well, more of a gentle nudge) I don’t know how much of a pain it is to update this mod, but If we could get it on the update queue, that’d be great :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Spent 75 points. Someone else please push!

2 Likes

please increase the amount of credit cheat to 1 million or more

1 Like

Hello there!
I’m new here, I don’t know how to push this topic or how to spend Points like Chenismeh but I want to help if I can.
In the App it says X4 is #14 on a List but I found no button or kind of to request an update or spent points in some way.

I have much fun with the game atm hope you too.

I like the 10k Increase for Money to not overdoo but for some instances it would be helpfull to set the amount yourself (low or high) or 2 options like one 10k and the other 1M for example.
Hav light and fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

Salut, je viens de booster X4 avec 100 points. Il est en deuxième position pour STiNGEER. Donc j’ai bon espoir qui soit fait cette nuit.

Pour le booster tu as des flèches à droite “>>>”, clic dessus.

2 Likes

You can add points in app if you are PRO member. Just go to Creators tab and check your points.

2 Likes

Well…I think I broke it…but I add 700 points lol

4 Likes

Tu as utilisé un autoclic ? ^^ Merci pour ton investissement.

2 Likes

“These cheats require an update. Please do not post about them being broken!”
On le sait très bien qu’il demande une mise à jour. Et ne pas publier sur ça, c’est nous empêcher de nous exprimer car nous sommes mécontent et nous voulons le dire à voix haute.
Cela fait 6 jours que nous ne pouvons jouer car VOUS ne mettez pas à jour ce mod.
Plusieurs d’entres nous avons boosté la mise à jour pour qu’elle parvienne en tête des travaux de STiNGEER et rien ne bouge.
Nous sommes des utilisateurs Pro et donc nous payons un service et de ce fait je penses que nous avons aussi droit à un service digne d’un consommateur.
Voilà mon coup de gueule du jour…
Bonne journée à tous malgré que je suis en colère.

3 Likes

With a mod update is it possible to request the 10k credit cheat to change to 100k.
Or possibly a customizable amount

10k is very minimal amount and takes forever when you normally need MILLIONS.

3 Likes

O well , im so sorry that you fill like me , MrAntiFun is already updating the 3-d trainer in a week and STiNGERR is yet to be seen . We need to have patience for him , is a hard working guy and maybe it doesn’t have enough time ! Have a nice day and have funn !!

1 Like

Oui, peut-être devrais je migrer vers une de ces deux plateformes ! ^^

1 Like

Can we get an Update of the general status of Stinger? Its been 7 days, and there was just Zero progress on any of Stingers stuff, just let us know that hes okay and that it is just hard af to get the trainer updated.

2 Likes