X4: Foundations Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hey @GennaSyde. Thanks for being Pro. :slight_smile:

Shaders are game files that are related to graphics in the game. The purpose of a shader is to tell your PC how to render each tiny pixel on your screen from a game, usually to achieve effects like lighting (ie, sun glare, flashlight effects) and shading (ie, shadows, fog) in the game. Obviously WeMod has no use for this kind of thing, so the issue lies within your copy of the game itself.

First of all, ensure your copy of the game is up to date and is legitimately purchased from Steam. A cracked copy, for example, will almost always have broken or corrupted files from the crackers messing about with them too much.

If your copy of the game is up to date and legit, verify the integrity of the game files via Steam launcher. This scans the game files for errors, missing files or corrupt files and fixes it.
Hereā€™s a link explaining how, if you need it: Steam Support :: Verify Integrity of Game Files

I got the same error as well. I donā€™t get the error when I donā€™t use WeMod, and Iā€™ve verified integrity. My game is up to date and purchased fro Steam.

The X4: Foundations cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Hello, First time posting to the WeMod page. I receive a crash when launching x4 via WeMod that references a missing shader as was stated above. I have verified the integrity of the game files via Steam. anything else I should do in order to use WeMod with this game again? thank you for any response and I love your Mod!

Would love to see an update to this game. Cradle of Humanity Xpac came out today.

1 Like

Hello! :slight_smile:

• Game updates are detected automatically by WeMod.
  • You need to add the game to your WeMod favourites. This helps the trainer developer see how popular the game is and organises it into the update queue accordingly.
  • Pro users can boost games even further up the queue using the Pro-only boosting feature, if they wish to.
  • Learn more about how trainers are updated here: Game Queue & Boosts - WeMod Support
1 Like

The X4: Foundations cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Thanks for this much appreciated update.

1 Like

Thank you. The only way to play without mods and speed up the game and not get modified save.

Hi. i am not sure if it is only me. but for some reason the unlimited hull integrity is buged or dos not work probley. when i use the wemod app it dos say it is on how ever my ships still takes damge Right now i am useing a tarran gunship the jina and it was taking out in 2 blast from a Xenon K.

Hello,
I notice that a ā€œbugā€ disrupts the proper functioning of this Trainer because the unlimited integrity of the hull also applies to asteroids and therefore with an impossibility of mining resources.
Could you check that out? Thanks in advance !

No problem for me. Make sure to activate the trainer function once the game is loaded and maybe not in the menu.

Well obviously it works if I am not in the mining vessel.

i think i have found out what the problem was. it looks like one of the many mods i am useing is preventing the unlimited hull integrity to be applied even when the wemod app says it is on. now i just need to figuer out witch of the mods i am useing prevents the unlimited hull integrity from applying.

I do not use any mod and I just noticed an ā€œanomalyā€. With the new DLC, I started a new part as ā€œCadet Terrienā€ in French. I immediately notice that my ā€œGladiusā€ heavy fighters are being destroyed but not my ā€œKatanaā€ Corvettes.

Sorry for the bad English translation!

no worris. but i did find out that only the terrain ships are haveing some essues with wemod unlimited hull integrity with mods but once i have removed all the mods i am useing. wemods works fine.

For my part, I had no problem yesterday. Today, however, I am faced with random work by Wemod on X4. Clearly, I just had my own ship that I piloted, whereas 10 minutes before, I fought with flawless hull integrity. It is to understand nothing there. I reloaded my save and now everything is back to normal, Iā€™m invincible again. :wink:

Iā€™m sorry but there is a real problem with this trainer. Again this morning, no way to survive, all my ships are destroyed with each enemy attack.
Could you check this trainer please?

nice to know it is not only me. yeah i have the same essue. it worked fine yesterday but this morning non of my ships lasted more then a 5min

1 Like

Hello STiNGERR,

Could you please check this trainer as it does not always work. Every day I spend one to two hours restarting the game, hoping the trainer is working. I have tried all the possibilities for the injection of the trainer but I have the impression that the correct operation is random. I only use the Unlimited Hull Integrity feature and itā€™s the only one that works randomly. The previous version of August 19, 2020 did not have this problem.

I wouldnā€™t want to waste your time unnecessarily but itā€™s frankly the only essential function for this game!

On behalf of all X4: Foundation players, thank you for your time.

2 Likes