Xbox 360 Skyrim Save Editor

Hi! i have been coding for quite some time now and recently picked up skyrim again back in the day i was really crushed when i found out there aint a good save editor for Skyrim Xbox 360 Ed so after getting to level 25 i got bored and left it behind now i got into coding and i just modded the items and stats into the game
And id like to help anyone else who wants to get overpowered fast

heres what you need to do

1. get a usb and have horizon downloaded
  2. move your profile onto your usb stick
    if you dont trust me with your main account just create a new one and play untill you reach riverwood and save
  3. copy a skyrim save onto the usb device
  4. plug the usb into your pc
  5. exract the files anywhere
  6. send the files to botstrike7@gmail.com
  7. incude what you want in the email (if you aleady sent the email just send a second one with the info)
  8. wait a few hours
  9. after you recieve the files replace them with the other ones on your usb
  10. plug the usb back into the xbox 360 move the files onto the hard drive and have fun :smiley:

Why would you need their profile?
I can do the stuff that they want with only a save (if it can be done with console commands)

You’re right. You don’t need the profile.

This is becoming interesting… Looks like we have a mystery on our hands.

Better call Scooby Doo and the gang

with the profile i can add modded maps without jtag on your console

but i wont be doing that in a long time now because me and my friends are making a mod and maybe i will not do these anymore at all because not many ppl are into skyrim anymore and its getting boring for me aswell

I’m going to say bull, but yea

@Chris you seem to know a thing or two is this bull or do I know not’ing

1 Like

Yeah… This is BS. You don’t need anyones profile to add custom cells. Just look at saves like Dovahgolt by RoosterCogburno. He didn’t need any profile for that. I wouldn’t send anything to this guy, just saiyan

well im not sure how he does it but i use it to rehash and resign the save game because i will be testing that save on my account
pretty much i first rehash and resign your save to my profile
then later back to yours

Well with their save you would have the IDs you need to put it back to their profile before you put in yours

1 Like

wow… didnt think of that

I hope that was a serious didn’t think of that because without the punctuation I kinda got a sarcasm vibe from it.

No, im serious, i didnt think of that before for some reason

the “wow…” was just me being surprised how stupid i was