Xbox Game Pass Games

Hello,

Will there be more future Xbox Game Pass Games on Wemod app or will u add them?

Because Bethesda just released loads of games, and there is much more too come i think. I think it will be interessting to mod more xbox game pass games!

Thanks

1 Like

Hello. :slight_smile:

Trainers are added to WeMod if the community show that they are interested enough in getting that trainer.

Unfortunately, Windows Store (including its subscription service - Xbox Game Pass) is very unpopular with the wider gaming community (not just with WeModders). Which is why so few Windows Store trainers exist on the internet.

Here’s how to get trainers developed: Game Queue & Boosts - WeMod Support.

the only we to get game Pass Trainers are on other site…

1 Like

False. :wink:
Read the post above.

No it’s not
i’m sorry but i did use them for a lo of games.

they now add DooM (1993), DooM 2 , DooM 64…

it’s okay each site know their audience better

I’m more than certain that this is a brush off answer. Xbox gamepass has over 10mil subscribers and even if you were to account 5-10% of those users to have ultimate that is still 500k-1mil pc users. If wemod offered more windows store/game pass trainers, you’d see a higher demand for them. Nearly every gamepass game I want to play a trainer with, I can’t because wemod are not working on them. I’m an annual wewod subscriber and this is one reason I won’t renewing for year 2, unless there are more gamepass trainers.

2 Likes