Xbox Live Games with Gold for July 2015

[/img]For the month of July, Xbox Live Gold members will receive four new free games – two on Xbox One and two on Xbox 360 – as part of the Games with Gold program.

This July represents two full years since we began giving Gold members access to amazing games, completely free. As a special thank you to our Xbox fans, we’re announcing that starting in July, Games with Gold will offer two new games on Xbox One every month.

On Xbox One, Xbox Live Gold members can download Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag ($29.99 ERP) for free during the month of July. So Many Me ($14.99 ERP) will be available as a free download from July 16th to August 15th.

On Xbox 360, starting Wednesday, July 1st, Plants vs. Zombies ($14.99 ERP) will be free for Xbox Live Gold members through July 15th. Then on July 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download Gears of War 3 ($19.99 ERP) for free through July 31st.

Source: MajorNelson.com

[S]Console News - July Xbox Games with Gold: Assassin’s Creed 4, Gears of War 3, PvZ

Don’t ban me, please.[/S]

Edit:
Nevermind, you could just remove the thread and cover up your tracks. Lol

I know right. What a skid Chris is.

Of course he can.

But Metalwise4u did post the news first https://www.horizonmb.com/threads/173504-Xbox-Live-Games-with-Gold-for-July-2015

I just saw his thread regarding the same topic and yes, he beat both Chris and NewsBot by an hour. Lol

…I guess I didn’t get the memo for posting the July - Games with Gold games.

Normally Phoenix post it and we are trying something new. He sent it to me at 10am this morning I just didn’t get to post it until now.

Can someone help me mob battleblock theater

AC: Black Flag and Gears 3 this is the best month yet for free games imo.

hey im new i need help with xbox 360rgh

Make a new thread instead of bumping an old one that has nothing to do with your question