Xbox Live Games with Gold - May 2016

For the month of May, Xbox Live Gold members will receive four new free games – two on Xbox One and two on Xbox 360 – as part of the Games with Gold program. You can play both Xbox 360 titles on your Xbox One with Backward Compatibility.

On Xbox One, Xbox Live Gold members can download Defense Grid 2 ($14.99 ERP) for free during the month of May. Costume Quest 2 ($14.99 ERP) will be available as a free download from May 16th to June 15th.

On Xbox 360, starting Sunday, 01 May, GRID 2 ($24.99 ERP) will be free for Xbox Live Gold members through May 15th. Then on May 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download Peggle ($9.99 ERP) for free through May 31st.

Source: Major Nelson

Wtf, couldnt they come up with something better than this. X1 games is terrible.

Only game I have an issue with is peggle

How are you friends
I got finally new xbox360 pal soft modded [as he told me ] iam very new in this
I tried to put games in external or internal hd using injection of xexmenu in external hd . But every time the xbox see the file xex menu 1.2 as corrupted. My xbox is slim black 250 gb internal hdd. It can run copied games but i want to play games from hd not from dvd .please help me what to do. Forgive my ignorace please i need step by step very noob tutoriial if possible to do this.add me boluwatifeasha@gmail.com

Why was this bumped again ? it’s way back

The copied games you are talking about, are they burnt on discs?