Xbox LIVE Rewards Gamer IQ ANSWERS!

Q: How many grenades can the Halo Master Chief carry at one time?
A: 8

Q: What is the name of Marcus Fenix’s best friend and fellow Squad member in Gears of War 2?
A: Dominic “Dom” Santiago

Q: What does Guzzo repeat to new soldiers as the new leader of the squad in Call of Duty 3?
A: “Rule #1: You’re no good to me dead.”

Q: What is the name of the multiplayer Call of Duty: World at War map added in February 2009 that included subtle changes, such as daylight reflection in the tide?
A: Makin Day

Q: What effect do Sputnik skulls have on gameplay in Halo 2?
A: Alter the mass of objects

Q: How many levels can be found within Halo 3?
A: 9 levels

Q: What is the melee weapon first seen in Call of Duty 3, but not usable until Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare?
A: Knife

Q: Which is not one of the three different characters in the single-player campaign of Call of Duty: World at War?
A: Private Pyle

Q: In which Call of Duty game do you play as the S.A.S. and the Marines in campaign mode, with both forces trying to find a nuclear bomb?
A: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Q: Which of the following is NOT one of the three High Prophets found in Halo 2?
A: Prophet of Beauty

Q: What is the name of the hidden game mode in Call of Duty: Black Ops found in the third of four Zombie maps?
A: Dead Ops Arcade

Q: When Gears of War was released in 2006, it included an art book detailing much of the game’s back-story. What was the name of the book?
A: Destroyed Beauty

Q: Who becomes the character in the final three missions of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2?
A: John “Soap” MacTavish

Q: After Dimitri kills Amsel, what is the name of the river Reznov and Dimitri jump in to escape in Call of Duty: World at War?
A: Volga River

Q: Which of the following is NOT a piece of hidden content found within Halo 2?
A: Shamrocks

Q: What is the name of the six-part comic book mini-series based on a character in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2?
A: Modern Warfare 2: Ghost

Q: In which Call of Duty game does SAD/SOG operative Alex Mason find himself strapped to a chair in an interrogation room?
A: Call of Duty: Black Ops

Q: Which Call of Duty story takes place where an “Ultranationalist” movement starts a civil war in Russia?
A: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Q: What is the name of the high ranking Halo officer that can talk down most high ranking officers without fear and dominates the Security Committee?
A: Colonel James Ackerson

Q: Where can rings activate remotely after the aborted activation of the ring puts all the Halo installations on standby?
A: The Ark

Have fun unlocking some free Microsoft Points!

Why are there so many questions? Aren’t there usually only four or five?

These are all the questions I got…

Link me to the page? o.o

can someone please post a link to where we fill this in?

Welcome to Windows Live

Thanks.

Already Posted
https://www.wemod.com/forum/2-xbox-360-discussion/38747-xbox-rewards-game.html?highlight=xbox+rewards

Not all the answers though… read the thread first.

lame i dint win >.<

Im guessing this isn’t for Canada?

Yes, all the answers are included in SpamKing’s Thread.

It doesn’t matter about the answers he updates the answers everyday and there always right. .

Mhmm I did them all correct no #winning. Damn. Guess I better do this sooner.

Closed.