Xbox One Modding Status

@zainalabideen you mean like how we can use the CronusMax plus for playing with any controller on any system sort of deal; like how game-shark worked from disk. “Players load cheat codes from Gameshark discs or cartridges onto the console’s internal or external memory, so that when the game is loaded, the selected cheats can be applied.” Which could work in theory, as of yet trying software side is troublesome but doable, yet takes a very long time to complete.

I believe it will have to external I modded fallout new vegas on 360 and I’m trying to emulate those mods on the xbox one 360 emulator

I don’t think it is an xbox 360 emulator. I think they modify the games to run on xbox one.

edit: If I remember correctly xbox 360 games ported to xbox one has a seperate achievement list, one for xbox 360, one for xbox one. This would support my theory that they are different games that appears identical to the user.

Yeah Xbox 360 was using PowerPC architecture and Xbox One moved to x86

Pretty sure there is no emulation

1 Like

The Xbox One fully emulates the Xbox 360. The emulator is optimized specifically for the Xbox One hardware.

2 Likes

Well poop. I guess I don’t know what I’m talking about.

I thought I heard otherwise, but I just kinda figured it didn’t emulate from back when they started talking about backwards compatibility.

1 Like

It seems like it would be impossible, but emulation gets a lot easier when you only have to target a few hardware configurations.

1 Like

will keep looking for this

Can’t wait to see a Xbox one Modding Software keep up the good work

This would be great to have on Xbox, as my PC can’t run most of AAA titles, so I play them on Xbox One X. It could be done by doing official app on M. store, and then install it on Xbox and using app there. But it would needed to be done differently than on PC, cause on PC, u use the app while playing, and this can’t be done on consoles. So it can only work as save editor, that through the app u open a save of supported game, then u choose which trainers you want to use and then app will overwrite the data of save. It would be applied pernamently, until u use the app again while not playing any game, turn off the trainers and overwrite the save data again. Thanks to this, many players on consoles can run their games as they want, as for me, I am playing Mafia 3 and I can’t pickup police guns, so unlimited ammo would be great to have, also giving Cassandra and Burke factions unlimited money I made for them through trainer, so I can unlock the guns, skills and some car parts provided only for working with them, so I can do bussiness only with Vito, as this game is called Mafia. I used wemod for some PC games, but I didnt played them much and games I play on PC dont need or have trainers.