Xbox One Modding Status

How? It will just let the user see their storage. The format in which it is stored will probably not change.

Ah, I see, I thought this would include an update to the format it self =)

That’s such a contradicting statement, and humorous. A modder with morals. Achievements don’t effect you or anyone else. Saying you mod one thing and not another is like a murderer only killing criminals, it’s still murder. Just like you’re still a modder. Nothing wrong with earning achievements, but please don’t look down on the rest of us, when it doesn’t effect you in the slightest.

Think about it from a Developers perspective.
If they would change the format, they would have to make sure its backwards compatible OR convert all files (which would still take quite a while, I guess).
As far as I know there has only been 1 change to the STFS (Xbox 360 Common file format) and that was just a expansion of the MetaData, which didnt dramatically change the format (the change was compatible in both directions).

1 Like

I got to thinking something for all you lovely’s if you had not done this. Couldn’t an RGH/JTAG get online to cloud storage with xbox live stealth and see if they could not download an gamesave or some file from the xbox one as i;e tricking it to think the xbox 360 was an xbox one. Just seeing if this helps. Just a thought as I know the xbox one is on the “Cloud”. lol.

1 Like

This maybe possible if we have access to our cloud storage and can manually edit what in there. Until then it might remain just as speculation.

1 Like

Stop
Please stop…

1 Like

Why? If you hate modding so much then why even join a modding community meant for modding in the FIRST PLACE. Seriously? Get outta of a modding community.

Besides, I have the right to my own opinions and you can go shove it. If you don’t think it won’t work or know it won’t, prove it, don’t just say stop with nothing and call it good, so go F*** Yourself. Happy, had a tractor bucket squish my foot with is bruised and did not curse at all yet I cussed at your dumba** which is a really rare treat, hope your happy.

Let’s keep this thread informative and civil guys…

That’s not a bad idea but we currently don’t know how the Xbox One cloud storage works since we need the console code, which requires an exploit.

Dang it, close I guess. I’ll keep thinking I guess, brain is always working, even when I’m asleep I’m playing a game. lol.

Sorry bout earlier, I’m just a little moody from yesterday from getting my foot almost destroyed by stupidity. lol.

1 Like

Damn it. I hate it when this thread is bumped just to found out thatthere is still no progress.
:<

1 Like

Em i have no idea does X1 and X360 share savegames, but if they do then just

1. Mod save on X360 and save it to cloud
  2. Load it the newer/modified savegame file to your X1
  3. Done?

Also “it to think the xbox 360 was an xbox one” no

It would never be that easy lol… Nice try though. They don’t share anything related to each other besides text messages.

We don’t know that for sure.

1 Like

Try it maybe but make sure the x360 modded save has xbox one key words type deal. Hence Jtag/rgh. It is not impossible if you have not tried it. :wink:

Crazy that no one’s modded an Xbox One yet. Figured someone would’ve by now.

So, because nothing is public means that noone did it yet ? :stuck_out_tongue:
Everything is figured out privately way ahead of a public release, its always a matter of time.

So PLEASE stop bumping Thread as long as there is no REAL progress …

I honestly wouldn’t even expect anything to happen for at least a year after release. That is at best

The sooner, the better. We’ll be able to run windows programs this time around.

Would be fun if we manage to get most PC games to run on it.