Xbox One Modding Status

Yeah a full set of green keys ‘in the vault’ would be nice. I guess it’s time to wait for China kits cause I don’t think anyone who’s capable of getting them directly would be willing to get them through direct channels after what happened.

Sorry to say this everyone, but hacking or modding you’re Xbox ONE will get you console ban and account ban too not to mention IP Address ban as well. I have inform Respawn Entertainment about people already using mods in Titanfall and they are looking into it, also if anyone thinks I’m lying about the console ban, account ban and IP Address think again cause Xbox LIVE Support and Enforcement Team’s are watching and I do mean they always watching

That’s why you play offline dumbass.

You have no idea what you’re talking about.

I hope we could find it out!

Where do I go to get into this business? I want to help get modding going for external drives.

…i hope it will be innovative with “in app” updates. Next Gen Horizon.

Has there been any significant updates since May? I’ve been gone for some time and I noticed that unknown v2 was the last developer to reply to this thread.

No significant progress as far as I know. The first step we need to accomplish is dumping the initial bootloader (similar to the 1BL for the 360), so we can start examining the boot process at least. Without that, it is essentially like trying to exit a maze while blind. Since the consoles are designed to be secure from the software side of things, we’ll probably need a hardware exploit like the reset glitch hack on the 360, after we have the 1BL.

If anyone knows of any labs they can get to dump the bootloader code from onboard ROM, that would be a nice thing to have…

Exploring the HDD has become possible but that’s as far as it currently goes. Most things are stored in a cloud which make things harder to examine.

There are other ways to mod a game but unfortunately the way I aim to crack this does not interest most modders.
I’m not trying to cheat and get fake Xbox live achievements etc… this is what i want to help work towards and hope fully it will help you guys mod games made in a similar way.

I need just to open up an Xbox One game or DLC if any tools are available?

I made a mod of Pro Evo 2014 and it worked on a non modded console.

The way this exploit worked was based on the way Konami presented their game.

They add DLC as a download which in essence is the whole core game. here you can change kits and logos and whatever elements are in the DLC.

Now with this DLC file comes another tiny file called Data Pack (dpfilelist.bin)

This can be edited in winhex to trick the console in accepting the modded DLC (as you all know im sure).

Now I hear PES2015 on Xbox One is the same so if i can open the DLC then there’s a chance I can hex edit the small Data Pack (dpfilelist.bin) file and away we go.

Any help much appreciated

As of right now there is no known way of modding/hacking the xbox one or any of its gamesaves. You can look around but it will be a while before anybody hacks the xbox one console or its save files for games.

Thanks but i didnt ask that

I know how to hex edit some files ive received… this will in essence change basic ingame things like a team name when i change the vaues.

So to clarify when you say hack you man to successfully open up a game/ demo or do you mean successfully complete the whole process from start to finish?

There must be an open forum where people can post their developments and challenges so others can pitch in.

I may get (unofficial) access to some tools used to pack the games but i need to know whats needed 1st

What I mean is there is no way to do what you are asking. The xbox one and its games/dlc was made with protection in mind. Before the games/dlc can be hacked/modded we need to be able to access everything the xbox one has to offer. On the 360 you needed certain things before you could hack/mod it which is what you need for the xbox one, but the things we need are unknown at this particular time. But I do know that there is a possibility however slim that it is, that you can possibly modify the contents of an external hard drive formatted for use on both the pc and the xbox one. There is a forum post here: https://www.horizonmb.com/threads/163613-Xbox-One-External-Storage-Device-Converter/page2?highlight=xbox+one+external+hard+drive maybe you can take a look at that post.

You can’t get to the files to be able to edit them is Phoenix’s point.

Im guessing these are fake right? Loading...
Redirect Notice

and this http://www.xbox-one-mod.com

More than likely just viruses

sighs yea i figured so, especially since involved doing a survey and offered no info on the “hack and jailbreak” you download, and downloading games to your xbox one is like jtag lol, which probably wont be possible for new gen, and, i knew it seemed too good and too easy to be true

is gonna be awhile

Be patient, or start researching… It took a few years before we were able to edit Xbox 360 files.