Xbox One Modding Status

Currently, there is NO known exploit for the Xbox One

We have no plans to create a tool equivalent to Horizon until the Xbox One is easily exploitable.

6 Likes

Nice to see you’re already looking into it, can’t say I expected any less.
Keep us updated!

1 Like

Work your magic…we will try to wait patiently.

3 Likes

Meh. :confused:

1 Like

You and your team destroyed games that no one else could mod and you and your team will proably destroy the xbox one

1 Like

Here’s hoping :smiley:

1 Like

Good, heres to hoping it stays that way.

It’ll be nice not having modded leaderboards for once among other things.

1 Like

Stupid question…

1 Like

although this is a modding based website, I have to agree. Hopefully there isn’t online mods for a while

I hope Horizon is first for modding the Xbone

2 Likes

first of all they need to figure out if the x1 is moddable before any online mods can be made…

heres hoping the devs are the first to crack it…making all us chuffed to be part of the community

1 Like

Of course its modable. Just gotta find a way to mod it.

1 Like

you seem very certain…
its gonna take a long time to figure out

1 Like

I agree I don’t mid save game mods just not leaderboards and people using ISO mods/jtags/RGH online fine using it to help other people but people that just use it to annoy people should GTF…

1 Like

A modified firmware, if possible, should hopefully create more opportunities to find exploits on the Xbox One. Currently it seems pretty secure but with complex systems like the one on the Xbox One, there’s almost always room for a possible exploit to sneak in.

1 Like

Time will tell and usually time finds its way.

1 Like

Even the best security in the world has exploits it just takes the right mind to exploit it.

2 Likes

It will most likely be over a year until any type of exploit is found that allows the console to run unsigned code. Save game on the other hand, shouldn’t take too long.

1 Like

Since I have yet to get an Xbox One, does anyone know if it runs the same type of Drives as the 360’s ?

1 Like