Xbox One Upload Studio update rolling out

[/img]Microsoft began rolling out an update for the Upload Studio app for Xbox One. This is a significant update that is bringing in many new options that were a top request from the community. Some of the new features include new transitions, splash screens, templates, intros, double-box and green screen effects, support for a total run time of 30 minutes and more.

Source: TheTechGame.com

Times like this which makes me wonder why I got a Capture Card :confused:

Why all these useless updates honestly? Like yeah sure they help the apps have a better interface and give better features like "new transitions, splash screens, templates, intros, etc. But in my opinion they are useless, especially when they have a terribly designed Xbox One UI, like please someone please tell me on this site how confusing and how poorly designed the UI for the Xbox One is.

They should start working on the UI update for the dashboard, because it is terrible in my opinion, but no instead they just put their minds to this worthless stuff. I suppose a lot of people use the Upload app, but I mean really how useless is the Upload app? Why not just get a recording device, because they are so much better than this app, like the interface even for the Upload app is poorly designed.

I am not trying to rant, but come on how hard is it to design a good clean, simplistic, and user friendly dashboard?

Never had a problem with the UI’s looks.
They do need to improve its performance, but I have had zero problem with it besides some lag.

Exactly this.