Xbox One Vs Ps4

Xbox One. Its looks amazing. :slight_smile:

Xbox One: Greenberg reiterates ā€œmain focus,ā€ to be on games at E3 2013 | VG247

[

Microsoft will unveil new Xbox over two events, not one - NBC News.com](Microsoft will unveil new Xbox over two events, not one)

One - Xbox had plenty of exclusive games. They said there are EIGHT more exclusive franchises coming this year
Two - both of those are on PS4 and PC, stupid argument since no one forces you to play them
Three - Rumors, no real solid evidence of this. Plus why does it matter if it is a low power sleep mode?
Four - Again, another rumor not officially verified by Microsoft, early days
Five - Confusing language? What are you even talking about? Is One a confusing word to you?
Six - No one is forcing you to use that feature, you can use your TV remote and not hook it up to the Xbox One! (Did you even watch the reveal?)
Seven - So what? I donā€™t see a downside to this, you donā€™t have to use it all the time.
Eight - So buy a bloody PS4, even though no one knows what it looks like!
Nine - Yeah because people need a media center box and a games console separately. Itā€™s Xbox One because it is all in One. You donā€™t need a bunch of boxes.

Those arguments are so petty, you should wait until after E3 until shooting it down.

I did, and I was correct in my opinion. I have already preordered the Xbox One.
My brother will probably get the PS4 so I can use that if I ever feel the need.

The demonstration did seen a bit too good to be true but who knows?

One of the first things said on the reveal was ā€œGaming will be showcased at E3ā€. They said that at least 5 times during the reveal and at the end. Xbox One: ā€œE3 is absolutely all about the gamesā€ | GamesIndustry International

Many other sources also even though it was said in the reveal.

As I have said. Early days people, early days!

Make accusations and judge after E3.

P.S Iā€™m so happy we have stuff to discuss and argue about now :smiley:

Mixed feeling coming to this topic.
MS and their new ā€œUsed Gamesā€ policy really has me wondering.
So, MS is going to make me pay for the console, pay for the game, pay to borrow a game, pay to play online, whatā€™s nextā€¦ they make me pay to use the controller. Theyā€™re really milking the gaming community for everything itā€™s got. If anyone has any other info about this could they send me a link about it. Because based on what Iā€™ve read on it, I think Iā€™ll be saving my money to get a decent gaming rig.

https://www.wemod.com/forum/128-xbox-one-discussion/146582-xbox-one-used-game-fee-lie.html

Rumors -.-

How could people say the PS4 reveal was better than the Xbox One reveal? At least Xbox users got to see the new console instead of just the controller.

I watched the event again and they said this once at the very start of the event: ā€œWith Xbox One youā€™re going to experience a new generation of gaming like youā€™ve never seen before and youā€™re going to see that in a little bit and a lot more at E3ā€.

I never heard it mentioned again after that. Pretty hard to miss if youā€™re in a Skype call of multiple people. As I said, it should have been made more clear beforehand. Iā€™ll stand corrected though as promised.

Who cares what the console looks like? Lol. This isnā€™t a fashion device.

Thanks, I just saw this thread.

Have to admit Iā€™m extremely relieved.
The pay to borrow seems extremely far-fetched and would have just ruined the gaming community in itā€™s entirety.

The Xbox One seems to be turning into more of a home theater system than a gaming console.

But nevertheless, am still excited :thumbsup::thumbsup:

The Xbox One will run smoother because of the 32 MB ESRAM and because it runs on Windows. Both consoles are going to be amazing and the PS4 operates on 2.0 GHZ while the Xbox One only runs on 1.6. But that ESRAM for the Xbox One and the fact it runs on Windows is going to make a huge difference.

Always PC, but since PC is irrelevant in this discussion Iā€™d say definitely PS4. Playstation Plus is an amazing deal, the services are great, PS4 is most likely going to be the more powerful console (Although we donā€™t actually know because they gave a 4 year oldā€™s description of the Xbox Oneā€™s specs.) and I like poweerrrrr!! :smiley:

i may be tripping but yuesterday at the reveal didnt i hear something about a built in video recorder for gamesā€¦

can anyone second this

EDIT - Its ok i found out it does have DVR

As far as first impressions go, PS4.

That being said, both systems looked fairly promising and I will probably decide after E3.

Xbox cuz Halo!!

I think this sums up most peopleā€™s views of both conferences.

I disagree. Other than the fake gamers saying ā€œThey took MY ideas and put it in the new console!ā€ I thought it went great. Design isnā€™t ridiculous but looks very nice. Great improvements.

Iā€™ve been to a conference ran by Sony showing off some PS4 games. Even some unannounced PS4 alpha stuff. It was one of the worst conferences iā€™ve been to (Nintendo being the worst). They just played trailers throughout the entire thing.

I donā€™t really get why people think they should of plastered their conference with games and better yet, why they think that means they donā€™t care about games.

Itā€™s basically like the phones of yesteryear. All they did was call and message. Now they possess information like no other. The best part, itā€™s still a ****ing phone the calls and messages.

E3 is very soon. Iā€™m sure they were well aware that they could spend more time talking about new and possibly exciting features for other people. E3 will do the games side of it for them. Smart if you ask me.

Also, Iā€™m over people saying PS+ is great value. You get a couple of savings over already inflated prices and a few new (over 2 years old) games every month that you probably have already played. On top of that, if for some reason you didnā€™t pay for your service, they will take them away.

This is providing they fix the shambles of an online service they had to begin with because if you had used it before you would know how sub-standard it is.

Iā€™m going to buy both because I can.

Xbox One because the Kinect watching people sleep in 1080p.

Iā€™ve seen the whole: ā€œItā€™s a game console, they didnā€™t show gamesā€ everywhere now. When it specifically said everywhere it was shown: ā€œXbox Revealā€ didnā€™t say anything about showing all the news games even though they confirmed 15 new exclusives, 8 being new ipā€™s.

But on topic. Iā€™ll probably have both down the road but I think id be using the Xbox One more. It has stuff that appeals to me, for example the option to have your tv provider is great since I donā€™t have to switch my hdmi to put in another hdmi. As for the new graphics and such, I donā€™t really care. Itā€™s always been about gameplay to me, If I wanted something to look good Iā€™d go out and buy a high-end pc.