XboxMB | 1,000,000 Members

In two years and nine months, XboxMB has grown from nothing to the most well-known Xbox 360 modding site on the Internet. Anybody who has modded games for their console in the past 3 years has, without a doubt, downloaded Horizon for themselves and shared its functionality with their friends and fellow online buddies who probably now hate them for having special weapons, unlimited ammo, and god mode in online games :stuck_out_tongue:

It has truly been one of the greatest learning experiences of our lives: to develop an application that’s used by millions of people around the world and to manage a community that is now one million members strong. Horizon is downloaded by 100,000+ unique people each month, and that number is growing day-by-day!

Below you will find a list of people who have taken time out of their lives to help shape this community into what it is today. But they are not the only ones who have to be thanked! Everybody who has participated in discussions on XboxMB or has contributed to the 360 scene, on any site, in any way has, altogether, shaped the scene into the abysmal pool of technological knowledge that we all have a common desire for.

The Awesome List:

Horizon Developers:

Thankfully, Microsoft has announced that they won’t be phasing out the Xbox 360 once the Xbox One is released. So we can continue to have fun with the 360 and eventually figure out everything there is to know about the Xbox One :thumbsup:

• Frank (Cheater912)

Congratulations XboxMB!

Frank, you’re about to have a page full of thanks.

You are 3 people early…

Congratulations though, done one hell of a job with the site and horizon. Almost caught up to TTG

Congrats to xMB.
Everybody thank cheater just because it’s cheater :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s been awesome to have been part of the site and it’s growth over the past three years, the time has went by too quickly.
One million members is a superb and profound achievement, and I’m glad to be one of those million. The landscape of not only the site but the gaming and modding community has changed drastically over the last couple of years, and the site and it’s members have went through thick and thin; the good times and the bad times to make it where it is today.
I just want to say congratulations and thank you to all the staff and members who have made this place what it is. I’m looking forward to seeing what the future brings.

#horizonfreak4admin

EDIT: Apparently this is member 1,000,000 - https://www.wemod.com/members/siclusion/

Woohoo, I’m honored to have been here since the start and hope to see XMB continue to grow. How many out of those 1 million are banned :stuck_out_tongue:

proud to be a part of it all

Congratulations on the one million. Lets get another million.

Well not for crap did I think I’d still be active on this site after almost two years, I mean, not for anything did I think I’d be a Horizon Pro either… helping the community with Horizon, infact, I’v learned a lot since I’v joined… I’m glad I joined this site when I had the chance.

Thank you to everyone who is using Horizon or being a part of the site, and seeing it hit 1million members… is just crazy.

Crap… We should probably all go outside.

The site sure has grown fast. I haven’t been active since the start but I remember hearing about this site when it first started on TTG a few years ago. Here’s to another million!

Been modding since 07 with the TeOzClan and TTG Sean/GHETTOMAN1 and have been a supporter for codtool / horizon since day lets bring on the modding future for the next gen xbox.

2 years and 9 months, wow. I’m honesly surprised it has goen this quick.

I’m honored to be up on that list :smile:

Congratulations to the site, truly deserved.

Wow, 1 Million members! What a great accomplishment.

It seems like just the other day I was creating a similar thread to celebrate XMB reaching 60,000 members!

Or even better, when XMB reached a mere 20,000 members!

From early versions of Horizon to what we have now, it’s been quite the journey. Filled with tons of jokes, pranks and good times, and even the not so great times that brought the community together, it’s been a long journey and I am grateful to have built up and influenced the site and community during my time as Veteran Moderator.

Those were simpler times, with a much smaller staff and community base…and here we are today! Still going strong and headed in the right direction.

[size=30][b]

Congratumalaysians, XMB!

[/b][/size]

Wow that’s insane, this site has come a LONG way since the original launch.
Congratulations Frank.

WOW, wish I could say I was here from the start.

I guess I didn’t work hard enough as a beta tester to make the awesome list :anguished:
Haha.

On wards to 2 million my friends!

This is bull**** why am i not on that list??

Now i can go outside (:

Congratulations! This is a massive accomplishment for any website. Here’s to a million more! To think I signed up on day one and look where we are now.