XboxMB Staff Hunt!

We need to fill quite a few spots here on the site in regards to staff.
We will be reviewing your applications via PM to this account for the best of the best.

How to Apply!

Before you apply make sure you adhere to these requirements!

- You must volunteer your time and only you know how much time you have free if you are unable to access the site for any less than 2 hours+ per day do not apply - If your XboxMB account has had multiple infractions(expired or not) you need not apply *we will check* - If we find you deal with anything on or off site that involves using RATs, hostbooters, or any type of virus in a malicious manner you will be rejected. - If you in the past have "dox'd" members, you need not apply. - You must have a good amount of posts on XboxMB and be a mature level headed person.

Does this sound like you?

• PM this account with your application
  • Please make the subject title of your PM staff
  • Please include in the PM why you feel you should be staff on the site and some specific areas that you feel could benefit from your presence on the moderation team.
  • Include any notable experience that would help you perform as staff.

Now get to applying!

As staff we reserve the right to reject applicants without disclosing a specific reason.

No more Dean :anguished:

Edit: sent

PMING NOWWWW!!!

Everytime Ellie, you always post before me!!

oi M8 GIMME STAFF

^ my application. GIMEH

I has one infraction that’s not multiple so is that acceptable ?

2:If your XboxMB account has had multiple infractions(expired or not) you need not apply we will check
3:If we find you deal with anything on or off site that involves using RATs, hostbooters, or any type of virus in a malicious manner you will be rejected.

dangit. that puts me off the list.

is 2 infractions ok?

If your XboxMB account has had multiple infractions(expired or not) you need not apply we will check

Im off the list aswell i got 12 :confused:

how lol? I only have 5. and 2 of them where from the same topic.

By saying “PM this account with your application”, does that mean that you want us to write the full essay, and all that stuff?

Submitted my application Good luck to anyone who applied :thumbsup:

I’d enjoy this. Too bad I’ve got a few infractions.

EDIT: 7 infractions. How’s that? Am I cleared to apply? O.o

I Really have 11 but i odin gave me one without a pm about it

wait, I have 2 infractions. but one was reversed. So does that mean i have one infraction? xD

Be smart about it… that’s all I’m going to say.

Yes, include the essay and stuffs.

I have 2 infractions… :confused:

Include what has been mentioned in the original post (which i quoted above) - Nothing else is required apart from what is asked. :smile:

Damn, guess I don’t qualify. I have one infraction.

Can’t wait to see who gets mod :smiley: