XCOM 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

XCOM 2
This is the official discussion topic of the XCOM 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Supplies
2. Set Supplies
3. Intel
4. Set Intel
5. Elerium
6. Set Elerium
7. Alloys
8. Set Alloys
9. Max Supplies
10. Max Intel
11. Max Elerium
12. Max Alloys
13. Health
14. Set Health
15. Mobility
16. Set Mobility
17. Aim
18. Set Aim
19. Will
20. Set Will
21. Armor
22. Set Armor
23. Dodge
24. Set Dodge
25. Hack
26. Set Hack
27. PSI
28. Set PSI
29. Unlimited Health
30. Unlimited Mobility
31. Unlimited Aim
32. Unlimited Will
33. Unlimited Armor
34. Unlimited Dodge
35. Unlimited Hack
36. Unlimited PSI

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

You need to have atleast 40 of a resource.

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 36 cheats

• 11/07/2018
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 11/23/2019
    Updated notes

• 10/08/2020

• 10/08/2020

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

Sweet I think ill try this out

1 Like

Great work on this @STiNGERR , would unlimited ammo be possible, also max supplies wasn’t working for me

Thanks. and could be, i will take a look at it after i am done with training another game, and i have written notes about the resource mods, the game doesn’t fill the structure for resources up until the game is played for a bit of time and when you enable this mod make sure you are in main base view, when enabled then click on armory and maybe view soldiers data and then go back to main view.

Alright

Inf Health seems to be messing with some of the missions. They become uncompletable with it on.

really? which ones?

The “kill or capture advent vip” ones as far as I’m aware.

A new update along with dlc came out today

1 Like

@STiNGERR This hasn’t been fixed at all and it’s been over a month.

wow

Wow indeed. The trainer seriously needs updated as it doesn’t make Spark (Shen’s Last Gift) have inf health. @STiNGERR @Frank

The XCOM 2 trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Added support for latest game version.

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

thank you @STiNGERR

1 Like

I’m sure it’s not the trainer, but keeps timing out when it loads up the launcher and second the four max supplies/Intel/Elerium/Alloys doesn’t seem to work. Also still no spark DLC as @Synopis say .

I have had the trainer working up to the patch update for infinity, I’m thinking it is their fault really. Having said that it is a great job

Have you tried running infinity with admin privileges, and starting the game first then starting infinity?

1 Like

@STiNGERR is it possible to get unlimited health to work for the Sparks also

@STiNGERR Huh, hadn’t tried that I thought it had to be started first (any trainer) then the game. Guess it does work except for the spark it seems.

The resources (supplies and what not) has never worked for me and I always run as admin and launch game prior to starting the trainer for every game

Do you have atleast $40 supplies?

Also have you followed the steps?

“For resource mods to work you must have atleast $40 supplies. To see it take effect go to main view of the base, enable your desired mods, click on Armory, then go back to main view of the base.”