XCOM 2 War of the Chosen Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the XCOM 2 War of the Chosen Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Mobility
3. Unlimited Aim
4. Unlimited Will
5. Unlimited Armor
6. Unlimited Dodge
7. Unlimited Hack
8. Unlimited PSI
9. Unlimited Detection Radius
10. Super Soldier

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Save your game before enabling any cheats!

Be careful using Detection Radius cheat, your character can instantly detect all enemies on the map with this.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/08/2017
    Started development

• 09/08/2017
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

Thank you very much for your work! Will there be an intention to add other things to this as it goes on similar to the previous trainer for XCom 2 allowing stat editing, unlimited actions, and so on?

AP are a bit tricky to find so i didn’t bother since with unlimited mobility you can move anywhere on the map lol but i’ll try.

1 Like

when are the rest of the trainers going to active EG the standard XCOM2 trainer, such as resources?

Thank you very much!

so im having some trouble getting the war of the chosen trainer to work i have a legit copy of xcom2 and wotc on steam i try to use the locate files function but it says installation files are invalid.

Choose the main base game folder.

I’ve noticed the mech units you get (SPARKs) don’t have any altered stats, could you please update the trainer to affect this unit? That would be absolutely amazing. Great work on this by the way!

Can you share your savegame? I don’t want to play forever to get to the sparks missions.

Doesn’t take long to get SPARK’s. Officer autopsy, Proving Ground, Spark. Done.

just give him the save file and it will be done quicker :stuck_out_tongue:

I really don’t get the time to even play the game for 5 minutes.

1 Like

@STN, Thank you for all your hard work on this!

Is anyone having a red screen error on there game?

1 Like

Yeah the cracked version has that issue. Get the crackfix

I have the legit version of the game we’re can I find the fix? TIA

We can’t play game support here. Google or go the the official game forum. All we can do here is google answers for you, something you can and should do on your own.

1 Like

Uh in that case, ask the game devs. I thought you were using the cracked version (makes me glad i didn’t buy it if its happening to legit steam owners too lol)

Yes i need it.

Would you please be able to add the infinite inventory(resources) cheats from the regular Xcom 2 into the DLC?

1 Like