XCOM 2 War of the Chosen Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Unlimited Mobility Dosent Work any more It makes my Units able to move from 1 end of the map to the other but still takes there move point/turn

The trainer for Xcom 2 War of the Chosen has recently been causing red screens in the game. Any potential fixes or advice please.

The trainer isn’t causing that. It’s the crack that you’re using or the game itself.

If you bought the game, i suggest contacting the game devs and asking them or if you didn’t then buy the game or live with red screens (i know cause i used a pirated version and saw those red screens).

Hi there! I’m having the red screen problem as well, with a fully legit steam version.

Adding this string to a shortcut of the exe file disables the red screen thing: -allowconsole -noRedScreens -review

However, adding this string to the “FLAGS” field in the cheats advanced setting tab doesn’t disable said red screen.

The cheat still works, though. The only problem comes when you kill one of the Chosen, then it freezes. To circumvent that, you need to restart the game with the shortcut icon having the appropriate flags, kill the Chosen, save, exit, come back to the cheat engine, and restart the game to continue.

Which is a pain. But doable.

Update - create a shortcut on your desktop with the " -allowconsole -noRedScreens -review " flags.

Then, start the game with that icon, go to the cheat, click on “Play”, and everything will work nicely. No red screens, and the ability to kill the Chosens.

However, one little tricky thing is now when you get a characters duplicated by the enemy. There’s really no way to kill it!

1 Like

@raphealdemarin if its a legit copy it might be Mods that cause a conflict with another mod (Not the trainer, but the Workshop mods)

How exactly would one go about doing this? I’m not as computer literate as I’d like to be, and I’d really rather not jump into this blindly.

It seems that when starting XCOM 2 WoC through Infinity it doesn’t start the game through the main launcher where you choose the base game or WoC which is what seems to cause the Red Screen error for me.

No, infinity has nothing to do with red error.

You can launch the game yourself then attach infinity.

If I start the game through Steam there are no issues but when starting through Infinity I get the Red Errors.

It seems that the red error has to do with the way Infinity is starting XCOM 2: WoC. You seem to be starting WoC by running the XCOM2.exe under XCOM 2\XCom2-WarOfTheChosen\Binaries\Win64. Using this to start WoC causes the red error. By starting the program from the wrong directory seems to cause the game to not find resources it is looking for.

You can launch the game yourself then attach infinity.

You seem to be missing the point I am trying to make. I mentioned that starting XCOM 2: WoC with Infinity seems to cause the red error and you stated that Infinity did not have anything to do with the red error. This is not an accurate statement, the way that Infinity is starting the game is causing the red error regardless of being able to get around it by starting the game separately and attaching Infinity.

I appreciate what you do and I am not trying to say that this needs to be fixed right now. I understand that this may be a low priority issue since there is a workaround but the issue does exist.

This work perfectly for me, thanks a lot for the info!

I am using compatible mods on my game that don’t cause any issues until you try to send the factions on one of their special missions like trying to find captured Nox or something. Otherwise infinity and the mods work perfectly and do make it more fun. I wouldn’t mind seeing more cheats for XCOM 2 WOTC like the ones you can use on XCOM 2 though. I do have a “legit” copy via Steam.

There is no way to kill them? any way to disable them at all then?

This cheat works, but in a too hard manner: for instance, if you push on infinite AP, or Infinite health, these stats will be set up to 999 and it stay as it even if you disable the cheat. So impossible to cheat on a stat for few minutes, if you cheat on a stat, the stat will be at max even if after you do not load the game with the cheat

1 Like

unfortunately that’s how it has to be, the game doesn’t handle health like other games do

It is a stat like xp rather than health. So yeah the effect is permanent but what’s the problem with that?.

Great Trainer, though I have come across one issue. The Infinite Health and all the Infinite Stats don’t work for the SPARK units reliably. I got it to work on one SPARK unit, but any other one I create doesn’t have boosted stats.

i’m using the steam verson and still got those red screen issue