XCOM Enemy Unknown Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the XCOM Enemy Unknown Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Money
2. Unlimited Engineers
3. Unlimited Scientists
4. Add Weapon Fragments
5. Add Alien Alloys
6. Add Elerium
7. Add Satelites
8. Add Power
9. Add HP
10. Add Aim
11. Increase Level
12. Super Soldier
13. Unlimited Health
14. Unlimited Will
15. Unlimited Offense
16. Unlimited Defense
17. Unlimited Grenades
18. Unlimited Movement
19. Disable All

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/21/2016
    Started development

• 06/01/2017
    Released trainer with 19 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

Good morning, I started using Infinity since a week ago and have been using it to play XCOM Enemy Unknown (Steam Version).
Infinity was working fine up until 2.0 came around a couple of days ago, now none of the cheats work, except for the sound when activated haha.
Any help with this please? XCOM is a fun game, but literally impossible in Impossible difficulty (Who would have thought)

Can’t say since i don’t manage the app but ask @STN

Thanks for the reply, though I have no idea who STN is or how to contact them, I started using infinity less than a week ago and this website just today

Sounds like it has to do with the assembler. Nothing you can do yourself to fix that. All you can do is to report the issue (you have already done that) and wait for an update that fixes it.

The infamous STN is me but ts an assembler issue so @unknown_v2 to rescue.

Oh btw, no notes were ported to v2 from v1 so i am gonna paste them here to make sure its not a trainer issue, if you used v1 then you must have seen them but still :smiley:
Please read all the notes below to avoid crashes or savegame corruption.

Save your game before enabling/disabling cheats!.

This game is divided into different sections, it is crucial you follow the advice for usage of cheats with those sections.

Headquarters/Base cheats (Weapon Fragments, Alien Alloys, Elerium, Satelites, Power) - Enable either of the above cheats when at headquarters and if the data path was correct, it should work fine. If you crash, load your save twice and then try. This should rarely happen but when it does, keep trying.

You can see items (alloys, elerium etc) change instantly in Gray market. Power can take effect in Engineering section.

Money, scientists, engineers cheats can be used in headquarters and take effect immediately or upon buying/building something.

Barracks cheats: You can modify your soldier’s stats (HP, level, aim) in barracks. Simply select your soldier and use the desired cheat.

Mission cheats: To change your health, will, defense and offense, bring up soldier info screen, switch characters then open again to see the changes. Disable grenades and movement cheats after use to avoid glitches - this game is heavily scripted and bugs out if you don’t die or have more turns so always save and use these cheats sparingly.

You can enable super soldier cheat making your soldier powerful for the whole mission then keep the cheat disabled.

IMPORTANT: Disable all cheats (disable all option) whenever you are switching from a mission to your headquarters and vice versa. Save your game then use cheats for that section of game.

@STN NT Oh hello :slight_smile:
So it’s infinity’s issue? I read the notes and the game with the cheats was working just fine before the update, should I just wait until it’s fixed?
Also, is it you that makes the trainers? If so, I was wondering if it was possible to make one for Exanima since that game is fuuuuucking beautiful but too damn difficult lol

Yeah assembler issue. @unknown_v2 is working on it.

You can request trainers here - https://www.wemod.com/cheat-requests

Alright! Thanks so much for the quick response!

Hey, does the trainer works for Enemy Within too?

Think EU use s dofferent .exe than EW. So i think not.

Edit - Maybe it work with the steam version. Doesnt hurt to test. Its free anyway.

Nah EW is a completely different game.

Yeah, EU trainer don’t work with EW… is the game 100% different or there isa way to do EW version using the EU trainer?

is there going to be an EW trainer? i tried searching for it and nothing showed up so im just curious if it is even possible? i personally enjoy Within over Unknown but ill take what it can get lol.

Yeah there will be, just very very busy.

I’ll try to do it sooner.

Thanks, an EW trainer would be appreciated.

I have been trying to get the Weapon Fragments, Alien Alloys, Elerium cheats to work i have tried reloading multiple times but it still crashes whenever i activate the cheat.

So I’ve been using Infinity for a while now and I decided to try it out on Xcom. I hit the play button, then steam brings up the option to play either EU or EW. I pick EU and it acts like it loads and then it says it is having problems opening the game. Ive used this on other games before and it doesnt do that. Any suggestions?

Uninstall EW. EW probably changed game files

I finally got it to work. How do I uninstall ew? It automatically downloads with eu because I’m using steam.