XCOM Enemy Unknown Cheats and Trainer for Steam

If you click on the game on steam you can check DLC’s just untick EW

I got it work. Thx :smiley:

FYI: Don’t turn on unlimited health when you have an enemy under mind control. You will not be able to kill them once the mind control ends.

Seems wont work with Enemy Within. Start game but after some time say cant find game

Enemy within is a different game

XCOM crash when you use a “Add” option like Weapon Fragments, Alien alloys, Elerium, Satelites…
But the game don’t crash when you use a unlimited option like Engineers, Scientifists or money.

I can fix the problem ? Or you need fix the trainer ?

Oh btw, no notes were ported to v2 from v1 so i am gonna paste them here to make sure its not a trainer issue, if you used v1 then you must have seen them but still :smiley:
Please read all the notes below to avoid crashes or savegame corruption.

Save your game before enabling/disabling cheats!.
This game is divided into different sections, it is crucial you follow the advice for usage of cheats with those sections.
Headquarters/Base cheats (Weapon Fragments, Alien Alloys, Elerium, Satelites, Power) - Enable either of the above cheats when at headquarters and if the data path was correct, it should work fine. If you crash, load your save twice and then try. This should rarely happen but when it does, keep trying.
You can see items (alloys, elerium etc) change instantly in Gray market. Power can take effect in Engineering section.
Money, scientists, engineers cheats can be used in headquarters and take effect immediately or upon buying/building something.
Barracks cheats: You can modify your soldier’s stats (HP, level, aim) in barracks. Simply select your soldier and use the desired cheat.
Mission cheats: To change your health, will, defense and offense, bring up soldier info screen, switch characters then open again to see the changes. Disable grenades and movement cheats after use to avoid glitches - this game is heavily scripted and bugs out if you don’t die or have more turns so always save and use these cheats sparingly.
You can enable super soldier cheat making your soldier powerful for the whole mission then keep the cheat disabled.
IMPORTANT: Disable all cheats (disable all option) whenever you are switching from a mission to your headquarters and vice versa. Save your game then use cheats for that section of game.

any plans to make an enemy within trainer?

Have to vote for it

I cant even find it as able to vote for.

Is this trainer compatible with Enemy Within ??

There is a seperate trainer for Enemy within

And where it is because i can only see Xcom Enemy Unknown

There isn’t and probably won’t be as the game is extremely dead.

Oh sorry. I confused it with XCOM 2 and the dlc.
STN answered correctly

1 Like

@STN No Enemy Within trainer in the works? Bummer, was really hoping to see that one, as it does add quite a bit to Enemy Unknown. Nonetheless, you have far more on your plate, and I guess there isn’t any demand. As always, thanks for your hard work, I LOVE how much more enjoyable your trainers make my gaming experience!

Yeah no demand.

I installed the app. Activate with xcom on steam. Nothing. App opens to a screen with a back ground animated graphic and a pretty “WEMOD” icon. Nothing. Nothing else at all. I click the ‘Wemod’ icon and the icon just disappears. What is my problem? What am I doing wrong?

Did you press the play button in wemod ?
You have an antivirus ?

Click on your game , click on trainer options , press the play button top right

Not sure if this image will show. This is my wemod app when I click the icon to launch. I have no options at all. I DO have and anti virus